Middle East Conflict

When you have to read the constant defending of Hamas and their actions from a thankfully very small minority on here, thank fuck we didn’t vote in their cheerleaders Corbyn and Co is all I can say.

Again I'll just even this up regarding the post by Two posters and their abhorrent views of Palestinian people. I've not read anyone with these views on the everyday folk of Israel. Only the state.

Lol, making things up to try and win an argument on an Internet thread. Have a read thru my posts and see if you can find any reference to invading Iran. Air strikes are not the same are they??
So a bit desperate there mate. You seem to be getting a bit angry and insulating aswel so I think it's time to draw a halt to this. Have a good day.

Oh so you want to take out irans regime with air strikes alone.

Thanks for sharing your inane drivel.

We should be taking put Irans regime. Bombing them immediately. They are supplying these weapons and rockets just as they are to the Russian terrorist state.

Again I'll just even this up regarding the post by Two posters and their abhorrent views of Palestinian people. I've not read anyone with these views on the everyday folk of Israel. Only the state.

Your side of this argument is clear. That’s your right.

Attempts at trying to come across as even handed are a waste of time tbh.

12 Thais feared murdered, 1 being filmed. I advise anyone not to watch the video.

"Corbyn didn't get in because there was a smear campaign about him being an antisemite!!"

Is an excuse often thrown about surrounding Corbyn's failed bid for power, but major factors also included his refusal to publicly condemn the actions of Hamas and Hezbollah. Just look at his most recent 'interview'. Calls for peace, calls for an end to the illegal occupation of Palestine, yet still does not condemn Hamas' actions or the brutality of the terrorists against innocent civilians, DIRECTLY.

A yes or no question "Do you condemn Hamas?" Only goes as far as saying he condemns ALL attacks. That wasn't the question Jezza, and he doesn't answer either. If he had supported Hamas before these attacks happened, surely he cannot defend supporting them now after what they've just done.

He knows the media are only interested in smearing him and couldn't give a fuck about whats happening over there. Theve doorstepped him all to get him to bite.

"I don't support any attacks" So isn't t that saying he doesn't support Hamas?

Your side of this argument is clear. That’s your right.

Attempts at trying to come across as even handed are a waste of time tbh.

They certainly are. I've said Hamas are cunts numerous times. If only some posters could do the same about Israel eh?

He knows the media are only interested in smearing him and couldn't give a fuck about whats happening over there. Theve doorstepped him all to get him to bite.

"I don't support any attacks" So isn't t that saying he does support Hamas?
No, he's saying he doesn't support violence. But he's asked if he condemns Hamas, th group, for instigating this violence and he refuses to do so.

Try it like this "Do you condemn Russia for the invasion of Ukraine?"

"All war is wrong and I call for peace"
See, not a condemnation specifically of Russia, is it. That's what he was being asked, not if he 'likes' the violence taking place.

"Corbyn didn't get in because there was a smear campaign about him being an antisemite!!"

Is an excuse often thrown about surrounding Corbyn's failed bid for power, but major factors also included his refusal to publicly condemn the actions of Hamas and Hezbollah. Just look at his most recent 'interview'. Calls for peace, calls for an end to the illegal occupation of Palestine, yet still does not condemn Hamas' actions or the brutality of the terrorists against innocent civilians, DIRECTLY.

A yes or no question "Do you condemn Hamas?" Only goes as far as saying he condemns ALL attacks. That wasn't the question Jezza, and he doesn't answer either. If he had supported Hamas before these attacks happened, surely he cannot defend supporting them now after what they've just done.

Do you think sunak, Starmer, Johnson or any other politician has condemned the Israeli government?

Do you think sunak, Starmer, Johnson or any other politician has condemned the Israeli government?
No. And I don't support any of them either. Yet Hamas is labelled specifically by the UK Government as being a terrorist group (evident this weekend as to why that is) yet here was a leader of a major political party that hasn't and still refuses to condemn them.

See, not hard this is it. Again with this "Yeah, but, what about..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.