Middle East Conflict

Not sure that place existed in 1946.
Somebody will always post that context free misleading picture to try and justify anything done by Palestinian terror groups. As you say, prior to 1948 there has not been a sovereign entity in that area for centuries. It was land that has belonged to lots of different empires until the establishment of the state of Israel, at which point the West Bank became part of Jordan and Gaza became part of Egypt.

Somebody will always post that context free misleading picture to try and justify anything done by Palestinian terror groups. As you say, prior to 1948 there has not been a sovereign entity in that area for centuries. It was land that has belonged to lots of different empires until the establishment of the state of Israel, at which point the West Bank became part of Jordan and Gaza became part of Egypt.
And that subsequent failed attacks on Isreal led to some of the other land lost

Somebody will always post that context free misleading picture to try and justify anything done by Palestinian terror groups.
How am I justifying terror groups when I literally called them dickheads..?
Somebody will always twist other peoples words when it comes to this subject..

My argument is proven by history.

Yours is childish fantasy, so upset at 1000 murdered civilians that you’ve forgotten our last war killed 500,000

(For any newcomers to the thread this is not apologising for yeasterdays attack, which was horrific, it was a response to someone suggest we invade Iran)
Lol, making things up to try and win an argument on an Internet thread. Have a read thru my posts and see if you can find any reference to invading Iran. Air strikes are not the same are they??
So a bit desperate there mate. You seem to be getting a bit angry and insulating aswel so I think it's time to draw a halt to this. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.