Middle East Conflict

I am away from the thread for awhile and decide to check in to see what sort of discussion has taken place recently, despite my better judgement, and what do I find?

A Hasbara chatbot has taken over the thread.

Why is Semitic defined as;
a group of languages — including Hebrew and Arabic — as well as the people who traditionally speak them. Semitic is rooted in the Biblical name Shem, the son of Noah, who is traditionally thought of as the direct ancestor of the Jews and Arabs.

And yet Antisemitic is defined as;
Characterized by prejudice, hostility, or discrimination towards Jewish people on religious, cultural, or ethnic grounds; anti-Jewish.

Why or when were Arabs dropped from the term?

No particular reason for wanting to know and it doesn’t change the debate here at all, as we understand what is implied by the term.

Just curious.
You should know tbf seen as you hail from the most anti semitic land on the British isles

I don't care how he died, the main thing is that this cruel killer is not here
And this is great news for the world and of course for us Israelis
- No terrorist will escape
From the long hands of our army! The whole world will understand and wake up- Hamas is nearly finished- hope for new meadleast very soon
Dream on you oddball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.