Middle East Conflict

He was on the frontline when he was killed, not hiding in tunnels. Israel was stupid to release the footage.
I don't care how he died, the main thing is that this cruel killer is not here
And this is great news for the world and of course for us Israelis
- No terrorist will escape
From the long hands of our army! The whole world will understand and wake up- Hamas is nearly finished- hope for new meadleast very soon

He was flushed out into the open, and ran into the building. The building was then blown up.
Doesn't really matter, he's with his 21 virgin boyfriends now.

Course he was

From the long hands of our army! The whole world will understand and wake up- Hamas is nearly finished- hope for new meadleast very soon

If you're that worried about terrorists you should look closer to home.

I’ve woken up to how the Israeli government will not uphold international law and kill indiscriminately.

I don’t mind people having their moment, as we can all agree that what Hamas did was reprehensible, but to gloat at the deaths of non-combatants is just as evil as what they did.

Sick fuck!

I’ve woken up to how the Israeli government will not uphold international law and kill indiscriminately.

I don’t mind people having their moment, as we can all agree that what Hamas did was reprehensible, but to gloat at the deaths of non-combatants is just as evil as what they did.

Sick fuck!

Sick fuck!
It's enough to beautify the innocent dead, and what other option did they leave for Israel?
Do not judge things from afar and from a hostile media, which tells the story of the children of Gaza, those children who have no chance of a normal life because they were born with hatred in their eyes and kisses in their beds.
The end of Hamas will give chance to millions
Who want another life

It's enough to beautify the innocent dead, and what other option did they leave for Israel?
Do not judge things from afar and from a hostile media, which tells the story of the children of Gaza, those children who have no chance of a normal life because they were born with hatred in their eyes and kisses in their beds.
Who want another life
Indoctrination you say ..... physician heal thyself.

Who want another life
2 state solution?

Who want another life
That's enough Internet for me for today.

2 state solution?
2 state solution?
2 states is the ideal, Israel bought peace for 20 years
For millions that passed into the wrong hands, and instead of building in Gaza the most beautiful city in the Middle East, they invested
millions in terror tunnels,
Not anymore!
07/10 was
Everything is crossed, naivety is over
Who would want to live with us on the shores of which phrases like "from the river to the sea, Palestine is free" when thousands of supporters around the world join without even understanding where the river is and which sea?
2 state solution?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.