Middle East Conflict

Yes I live in denial, I lost friends and relatives like everyone else here 3 thousand were at the party
, there are tens of thousands of wounded here
And thousands of disabled people of 07/10
, it's easiest to talk thousands of miles away, and chatter about morality.
Whoever commits such a massacre must be punished and the whole world knew that they no longer hurt defenseless citizens at a party.
How many days of military service did you do to defend your country? How much did you give up for your family for your homeland?
An attack in Gaza is on the scale of Europe and no one will talk about a harsh response and the killing of children or about schools being terror tunnels
Since 2008 and before 7th October Israel killed 6407 Palestinians. 308 Israelis were killed during the same period.

Perhaps a few of you would like to post your own photographs in reply, just in case you are not real people.
If so, it would be disingenuous not to remove your keffiyes first.

Like all Israeli propaganda
And especially after the brainwashing of the media, for example the bbc that for years shows only one side and of course Israel is the biggest and the bad here, even when Hamas bombed a hospital by mistake they of course blamed Israel, I don't intend to fight here and certainly not to stoop low, and especially since City is my life, I built a room At home to City
I love every blue fan, and can understand the anger towards Israel and on the other hand everyone here dreams of quiet days and personal trips as much as possible to my favorite city more than anything - Manchester

The difference between the Irish & Palestinians is that most Irish people fucked off to places like the UK and USA when the going got tough in Ireland. More people emigrated from Ireland (9m) than the peak, pre-famine population (8.5m). And when you add in all the descendants of those migrants that 9m is now probably over 100m, compared to around 5m in Ireland now.

But the similarity is that they both turned to bombing and murdering to get their own way. You should have more in common with the Jews, who fought against an occupying power to get a homeland.
Fucking hell,the Jews can fight for a homeland but the Palestinians can't. That's you in a nutshell.
If the Irish hadn't fought a guerilla war against a vastly superior force we'd still be under the British yoke. Surely you can understand a people fighting for their homeland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.