Middle East Conflict

This thing will go literally forever, because Israel's military might is totally unchallenged in the wider region.
And even more important (or depressing) is the fact that there are no red lines that Israel might cross that would actually change US position towards it. Their foreign policy is totally integrated with that of US. Even Germany, France and the UK are very close to it, I have no clue how and when it happened. Even Farage was caught happilly talking about Judeo-Christian 'us'. If there was a fight between us and Israelis we would find very soon whose side Americans are on.
Now whether this pushes Iran to finally getting nukes and what that will mean in a mid-term future, I am not sure I want to ponder about on Saturday morning.
And there is still reality of today that there are close to 7 mil Palestinians living and being treated in the Levant in the conditions far worse than Texan cow herds live in.
And we still pretend Israel's security and very survival is threatened.
Watching news these days I very often reach for the back of my head to check if I was plugged to my pod as a part of some huge Matrix.

Military targets, not indiscriminate civilian ones. And it was certainly reprehensible but the sergeants were hung in retaliation for the hanging of three Irgun members by the British. And those three were convicted only of possessing weapons, not murder. But I assume you're OK with Jews being hung?

And after that incident, British policemen went on the rampage in Tel Aviv and murdered five innocent people. But again, they were Jews so, in your eyes, probably deserved it.

Oh how pro Irgun ideology you are. More so than the British army.

The three Irgun only possessing weapons? A one-off?

Haviv was involved in the prison escape of imprisoned Irgun and Palmach. He was not the direct killer of the killed British policeman and British officer, but he undoubtedly was the same gang from the same cars and armed with weapons.

Haviv was involved in the bombing of Goldschmidt building. He shot British officers to defend the other Irgun bombers who bombed the Goldschmidt. The building collapsed to ruin. Not the first building.

Haviv sprayed machine guns on police officers so the other freed Irguns escaped.

Yehiam was involved in the gang who attacked the Goldschmidt Officer Club. 17 British soldiers were killed by that Irgun gang.

Yehiam planted the landmines that delayed the British officers for fear of explosions and being killed. Yet it was a loss for Irgun too, because Irgun was unable to maneouver through the landmines either. So that remaining Irgun were arrested. Too bad Yehiam, for Irgun that is.

#Yaakov Weiss
Well, Weiss literally planted bombs and mines against British officers, from British bridges to resorts, railways to road security and traffic. Like Haviv and Yehiam, he too was involved in the break-in of prisons, which killed a British policeman and British officer.

Colluding in the killing of police officers, more so in terrorist gang attacks, is pre-meditated murder.

Are you still a fan of Haviv, Yehiam and Weiss? And still denouncing Sergeant Martin and Sergeant Plaice? The former Sergeant by the way is a British Jew.

Why doesn't this surprise me. Ireland is the most antisemitic non-Muslim nation on earth. It's even more antisemitic than many Muslims nations.
Ireland has a history of being hostile to anything that is not Roman Catholic.
Right up to the modern day, immigration into Ireland was minimal for this reason. I don’t know whether Jews were particularly targeted or whether they were just one amongst many. Even now, they are het up about immigrants from Britain who go via NI and thence to the republic. I think they still have some way to go.

The countries who have destabilized the middle east are Britain, the US, Russia. Westerners have been dabbling in the area since oil fields were discovered in Persia in 1908.
The Trucial States go back to the early19th century.

Last edited:
You mean, not so much a human shield as human bait?
Without a doubt.

Yet the Israel spokesperson in our shores Mencer will deflect that. He is convinced that the IV drip burning alive Shaaban is “fake” and “fabricated”, and that they were all actors Mencer labelled as involved in “pallywood”.

How is he still here the mind boggles. And I thought Eylon Levy the fired US spokesperson is the worst propagandist.

If your friends are fighting in the IDF, then they are complicit in the deaths of those children. Just like anyone associated with Hamas is complicit in the deaths on Oct 7th.

And by the way, I'm fucking ashamed that people like you are City fans.
You jump to conclusions too quickly, no one kills children on our side, but terrorism that places children in the front because it knew for years that it would get away with its actions, well the story ends 07/10
will not return and no terrorist method will succeed in the face of our determination to return abductees and make sure that this was the last time
that civilians are murdered like this on a holiday - Israel will play the Mediterranean game even if it is tough - yes I am a City fan from the 70's and proud of every one of our fans who seek peace and not terrorism

You jump to conclusions too quickly, no one kills children on our side, but terrorism that places children in the front because it knew for years that it would get away with its actions, well the story ends 07/10
will not return and no terrorist method will succeed in the face of our determination to return abductees and make sure that this was the last time
that civilians are murdered like this on a holiday - Israel will play the Mediterranean game even if it is tough - yes I am a City fan from the 70's and proud of every one of our fans who seek peace and not terrorism

LOOOOL are u a troll or just someone who lives in denial???

Yes I live in denial, I lost friends and relatives like everyone else here 3 thousand were at the party
, there are tens of thousands of wounded here
And thousands of disabled people of 07/10
, it's easiest to talk thousands of miles away, and chatter about morality.
Whoever commits such a massacre must be punished and the whole world knew that they no longer hurt defenseless citizens at a party.
How many days of military service did you do to defend your country? How much did you give up for your family for your homeland?
An attack in Gaza is on the scale of Europe and no one will talk about a harsh response and the killing of children or about schools being terror tunnels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.