Middle East Conflict

To be fair, Labour went early to call for a ceasefire and when in power, took the legal advice to suspend offensive munitions and only allowed defensive exports. Why the Conservatives didn’t do it, I’ll never know as they probably had the same legal advice to support their decision.

I heard a stat that Gaza is now 70% rubble, with many bodies lay underneath. This alone should have the Israeli government up in The Hague, and I do hope the world is strong enough to ensure it happens.
It's all on Hamas. They hide in their tunnels and leave their ppl to take it. The leaders are billionaires whilst their ppl suffer. Any fool can see this.

I thought they were being sarcastic. How awful to protest at arms dealers selling anti-personnel weapons for use on civilians.
Any thoughts on how awful 7/10 was on civilians and how over 60,000 Israeli civilians cannot return home including Arabs and Christians ?

To be fair, Labour went early to call for a ceasefire and when in power, took the legal advice to suspend offensive munitions and only allowed defensive exports. Why the Conservatives didn’t do it, I’ll never know as they probably had the same legal advice to support their decision.

I heard a stat that Gaza is now 70% rubble, with many bodies lay underneath. This alone should have the Israeli government up in The Hague, and I do hope the world is strong enough to ensure it happens.
Why ceasefire ?? Will mean the terrorists re arm and the conflict is dragged out. Any fool can see that.

I'm hearing fuckall off the Labour top brass regarding the Mass Murder taking place. Thing is I'm near certain they'd have the publics support for totally cutting all ties with Israel.

They won't though and are all in with the Yanks. Bastards the lot of them to which History won't forget.
The terrorists I Israel are going to defeat will cause havoc in Europe... they hate you, your family, western culture and values. Smell the coffee.

Or in 1948 the Arabs understood what claims the Zionists would make, beyond what had been created by terrorism.
Dont understand what you are saying? However again, the Arabs could have had their own state on a much larger and better quality land than the jews but they refused and have been at war ever since. The truth is they dat want ac state they want the destruction of Israel. Thats what it's all about. Jordan had control of the West Bank and Egypt had Gaza. Did they offer them a state then? NO NO NO.

I'm hearing fuckall off the Labour top brass regarding the Mass Murder taking place. Thing is I'm near certain they'd have the publics support for totally cutting all ties with Israel.

They won't though and are all in with the Yanks. Bastards the lot of them to which History won't forget.
Supporting terrorists that would kill you with no questions asked is the wrong approach mate.

Should Belgium, Italy and France refuse to play Israel in the Nations League at this stage and if so can UEFA "not punish" the 3 countries on compassionate grounds?

It is crazy to think that any players have to face that flag at this time. Especially anyone who is in any way related to the Palestinian community.

It's crazy to think that if the UK leveled Ireland in the 80s/90s because of the many bombs that the rest of the world would have treated them normally.
Senseless analogy. Israels enemies are the wests enemies. They are in the UK now. Watch this space.

It’s a horrible thought but very much reminds me of what the Nazi’s did. Forcing people into a distinct area and then killing them from above.

Utterly sick and abhorrent behaviour.
What were your thoughts on Surviving 7/10 documentary ITV4. ? The ppl that committed that genocide are in the UK now. WAKE UP.

They did not choose suicide bombings etc in 1948. They were forced out of their houses and whole villages disappeared.

The fact that they were never the government matters not. People have the right to self determination.

And your second last sentence suggests that you are coming at this issue from a different angle anyway, where the rule of international law might be secondary to something written in an old book
I agree they do have the right to self determination Every Israeli agrees. The UN gave them that option in 1948. Instead they chose war. Bad decision. The Jews decided to take the offer and built a state. If you research properly it is on record that the Arab nations explicitly told the Arabs living in Palestine to leave their homes and return when certain victory has been achieved. Didn't quite work out like that did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.