Middle East Conflict

Posted hours later from when the conversations were actually taking place, the crazy thing is beheading or not what they did find were whole families slaughtered in their houses gunned down by pure scum.

That's why folk shouldn't post until confirmed and verified. If the beheadings have happened it's fuckin Abhorrent by Hamas as is everything else they've done which I stated dozens of times on here. I do condemn both sides and not just One.

From what I can gather a majority of scholars seem to think that the selective and distorted use of the Qur'an to support anti-semitism is a relatively modern phenomenon, unlike Christianity which has a much longer history in that regard, and that some of the current attitide is actually an integration of western antisemitic thinking rather than anything specifically to do with Islam.

So circa1400 years of it is a modern phenomenen to you ?

Posted hours later from when the conversations were actually taking place, the crazy thing is beheading or not what they did find were whole families slaughtered in their houses gunned down by pure scum.

And thats seemingly being ignored by some posters. They’re spending most of their time trying debunk a soldiers story that babies have been beheaded… whether or not that’s true. Theres clear evidence families and babies have been brutally killed.

The main focus for some seems to be proving the story is a lie. Why is that the main focus? It’s bizarre.

That's why folk shouldn't post until confirmed and verified. If the beheadings have happened it's fuckin Abhorrent by Hamas as is everything else they've done which I stated dozens of times on here. I do condemn both sides and not just One.

If you say so, your energy is completely different when it comes to Palestine to try and deny that is laughable and fake.

If you say so, your energy is completely different when it comes to Palestine to try and deny that is laughable and fake.
You mean me stating Hamas are a terrorist organization and should be wiped out on multiple occasions. Let's hear your views on the Israelis past and present war crimes. As I've looked back and you seem to have gone all Marcel Marcaeu on them?

This has been my main takeaway over the past few days. There doesn't seem to be anyone on either side in a position of real power who is prepared to sit down and talk things through with the other side.

Those who hold the power are too entrenched in their views for me. I've been following bits on Channel 4 News and they're trying to be balanced in talking to people from both sides who are associated with their respective leaders. However, none of them seem interested in entertaining the questions being put to them, instead going off on one. For instance, the night before last they had the Israeli ambassador to the UK on and the question was put to her about all the innocent lives that will doubtless be lost in Gaza as a result of Israel's response. She just totally lost the plot and kept telling Krishnan to stop defending Gaza and Hamas when he was doing no such thing, and was instead defending innocent people. I get that she was pissed off and upset about what had happened but someone in an ambassadorial role ought to be a bit more diplomatic. It was like she didn't give a fuck about innocent Palestinian lives being lost and Krishnan was struggling to get a word in edgeways. There was pretty much a carbon copy response last night when Matt Frei interviewed someone from Hamas. He asked about the Israeli hostages and would they be treated properly, to which the Hamas bloke said they would. When Frei pushed him further on this by highlighting the Hamas statement that one hostage would be killed for every unannounced air strike, he lost the plot and ended up going off on a tangent and like the Israeli ambassador the night before, resorting to whataboutery. It's impossible to get any semblance of an apology from any of these people for innocent lives lost on the opposite side.
Well said pal, nail on the head.

You mean me stating Hamas are a terrorist organization and should be wiped out on multiple occasions. Let's hear your views on the Israelis past and present war crimes. As I've looked back and you seem to have gone all Marcel Marcaeu on them?

I think after that attack Israel are well within their rights to attack any military targets of Hamas they see fit, I don't agree with cutting off water and food supplies to anyone it isn't the medieval times you aren't going to starve them into submission only the civilians will be harmed by that.

Hamas knowingly use their population as human shields and purposely use civilian infrastructure for military purposes, they use guerrilla warfare against a modern army whose only form of retaliation can be dropping bombs or a land war into a densely populated urban area. If Hamas cared about their children they wouldn't carried out that attack at weekend.

No idea what the solution is or what is feasible, one religion dominating and ruling some of the holiest sites in 3 different religions is not good as their is a clear bias and pilgrims of other faiths are spat on and treated like shit at times. Personally think an international peace keeping force needs to be involved and both sides forced into some form of agreement or face sanctions.

I am getting a little concerned that Hezbolla may get involved, they are very well armed and motivated and numerous, a regional conflict is not what we need

Again I see the hand of Russia controlling their new puppet Iran, it’s suits them down to the ground

I am getting a little concerned that Hezbolla may get involved, they are very well armed and motivated and numerous, a regional conflict is not what we need

Again I see the hand of Russia controlling their new puppet Iran, it’s suits them down to the ground

Clashes being reported as we speak between the IDF and Hezbollah forces.

I think after that attack Israel are well within their rights to attack any military targets of Hamas they see fit, I don't agree with cutting off water and food supplies to anyone it isn't the medieval times you aren't going to starve them into submission only the civilians will be harmed by that.

Hamas knowingly use their population as human shields and purposely use civilian infrastructure for military purposes, they use guerrilla warfare against a modern army whose only form of retaliation can be dropping bombs or a land war into a densely populated urban area. If Hamas cared about their children they wouldn't carried out that attack at weekend.

No idea what the solution is or what is feasible, one religion dominating and ruling some of the holiest sites in 3 different religions is not good as their is a clear bias and pilgrims of other faiths are spat on and treated like shit at times. Personally think an international peace keeping force needs to be involved and both sides forced into some form of agreement or face sanctions.

Fair enough, I agree with just about everything you said there although going into Gaza and stating this morning it's Damage and not accuracy were interested in is something I can't support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.