Middle East Conflict

A very very good article. Thanks for putting it on here.
My only question is what is the 3 state solution. I presume it's Jerusalem falling under the remit of the UN.
Yeah I assume it would be something like that. Sadly it’s a pipe dream, makes me so sad for the innocents on both sides.

If them numbers are correct which I imagine they are . Why did the thick cunts do what they have done and expect a different outcome. Its always been the catapult against the rocket. Just shows you how stupid some terrorist are . They must have known what the retaliation was going to be . I am surprised they haven't flattened gaza in a full scale ground attack already.
Almost like they don't give a fuck isn't it? I can't help but feel something bigger is at play here. This will surely wreck the Saudi and Israeli peace deal which would have been the best hope for the Palestinian people?

Im finding it increasingly difficult to understand the behaviour of male adult humans. We are a fukin strange breed. We are our own worse enemy and will eventually destroy ourselves and everyone else with our own selfish stupidity. Absolute state of the world? Can I please get off because this is a fukin shit show run by imbeciles.
Sadly it was ever thus.

If them numbers are correct which I imagine they are . Why did the thick cunts do what they have done and expect a different outcome. It’s always been the catapult against the rocket. Just shows you how stupid some terrorist are . They must have known what the retaliation was going to be . I am surprised they haven't flattened gaza in a full scale ground attack already.

Thing is the cycle never really breaks. Yes they’re clearly stupid and the actions they have perpetrated are horrendous and Hamas deserve to rot for it. Raising Gaza to the ground and the deaths of citizens ultimately just fosters the next generation though that grow up with anger, resentment and in conditions where they feel they’ve got nothing to lose anyway. That’s when the acts they perpetrate get even worse and the cycle continues to the next generation. They’ll then do something horrific and Israel will react to it. And repeat.

Israel clearly has to act, any country would be compelled to after an act like that. Every act including how you retaliate has a consequence though. It’s a never ending situation which is looking further away from a way out than it has done for a long while right now. There needs to be such a big shift in the leadership of both countries for there to even be a chance.

The next few days and weeks are going to be horrific. I hope Israel has a plan for if it is aiming to remove Hamas completely though, even if the instinct right now is understandably all about retribution.

Reactions: Vic
If them numbers are correct which I imagine they are . Why did the thick cunts do what they have done and expect a different outcome. Its always been the catapult against the rocket. Just shows you how stupid some terrorist are . They must have known what the retaliation was going to be . I am surprised they haven't flattened gaza in a full scale ground attack already.
If you’ve got nothing to live for and life is hopeless and you don’t care if you live or die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.