Middle East Conflict

I’m trying very hard to stay out of this. Believe me, I bite my lip ( metaphorically speaking) at what I see as, the irony of some of the views expressed. Views I agree with as much as those I don’t.
But I doubt at times that the contributors would attribute the same rationale to our own recent and not so recent history, if they were even aware of it.
I don’t think Netanyahu will be writing any letters of comfort!

Just seen that Ben Shapiro video. I know he's Jewish but fuckinell. They are gonna get slaughtered. Not nice.
I’ve just watched that. He’s fucking ripped everyone to shreds: Hamas, the US left, the US right, Black Lives Matter, Andrew Tate, Tucker Carlson, Rashida Tlaib… He barely took a breath in over an hour.

He was positive about Biden’s words though.

Last edited by a moderator:
A sizable amount of the British population know the truth of history regardless of what the political and media establishments would like them to believe.
Just like football wasn't invented in 1992 and Manchester City weren't founded in 2008, this shitshow didn't start last Saturday morning, it started a hundred years ago and most people know exactly who started it and what has been happening since.
I know the answer. It was those pesky Jews wasn't it?

You know, that lot who provoked the Russians in the late 19th century, then the Germans in the 1930's and 40's by the outrageous and aggressive action of being born Jewish. And then having the nerve to want to live safely in a country where they weren't subject to pogroms and genocide. Those damn Jews deserve everything they get.

This is possibly the most fuckwitted post I've seen on this subject and there's been some competition for that title.

This may be the best take I’ve seen written since Saturday’s travesty. Everybody needs to read this:

A very very good article. Thanks for putting it on here.
My only question is what is the 3 state solution. I presume it's Jerusalem falling under the remit of the UN.

Israel have been bombing and killing indiscriminately for decades without criticism or censure from the Western governments and media.
It's much the same for any atrocity the West sees as being in it's strategic interest regardless of who commits it.
The backing of the Saudis in their one sided rampage in Yemen is another case in point.
Our governments may go round the world lecturing others on the moral high ground and of our love of morals, values and international law but under the surface the injustices inflicted in our names on poor nations and countries around the world are shameful and show that when it comes to international affairs we are as barbaric as any country in the world.
More than likely true. Doesn't make me feel any better for it. This seems much more blatant with the water food fuel starvation.

This may be one of the best takes I’ve seen written since Saturday’s travesty. Everybody needs to read this:

I could not have put it better myself, as Ghandi said, an eye for an eye will leave us both blind, and Confucius Those who seek revenge better dig two graves.

It’s absolutely horrific what people on both sides are going through, and breaks my heart to see the pain that my friends in Israel are suffering, and the anger they have against their government for causing this mess in the first place

A very very good article. Thanks for putting it on here.
My only question is what is the 3 state solution. I presume it's Jerusalem falling under the remit of the UN.
Isreal
West Bank controlled by Jordan
Gaza controlled by Egypt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.