Middle East Conflict

Come on Anorak we have already found out over the past 2 years Igor is full of shit, he is an awful source of information I wanted him banned from being posted in the Ukraine thread.
Plenty of info elsewhere. I wouldnt have posted it if there wasnt coroberating evidence elsewhere.
Google can be your friend. Page after page after page in this case.

Page after page after page of Google search results based on information from Ukraine, Isreali and Five Eyes intellegence services.
It would be nice to time range reports on or before the 6th October (like you used to be able to) - but there is a stack of infornation.
That’s it then, open and shut case! Move on, nothing to see here. It’s not like other sources are refuting the IDF claims with contrary evidence and debunking their claims like the laughable intercepted conversation is it!?!

The playbook is all too familiar.
Stage 1 - Blanket denial.
Stage 2 - Blame lame militants.
Stage 3 - As the truth emerges, Israelis cry “mistake”, “just an accident”.
Stage 4 - When that fails to quell public outrage and people demand accountability, Israel will shout anti-Semitism.

No it’s not, it’s inconclusive, if you read Israeli friendly news sources PIJ did it, but many others say it’s inconclusive and without proper forensic evidence gathered at the scene we will never know
You and others on here, used to go batty about Brexiteer denials of established norms, accepted truths, statistics etc. I'd look in the mirror if I was you.

Last edited:
The Ansarullah movement called for the full mobilization of all Muslims to defend Palestine.

Yemen reminds the US that it has ballistic missiles with a range of 2000 km and the necessary equipment to deliver them, and this evening's incident with the USS Carney is only a warning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.