Middle East Conflict

The evidence is now pretty overwhelming. Whether the Palestinian Jihad missile broke-up in the air en route to Israel (due to ir's quality being a bit poor) or because it was intercepted by an Israeli iron dome missile is probably the only Who-Done-It issue to resolve.

The evidence isn’t overwhelming, channel 4 news did a good piece on it earlier.

No it’s not, it’s inconclusive, if you read Israeli friendly news sources PIJ did it, but many others say it’s inconclusive and without proper forensic evidence gathered at the scene we will never know
Clearly you're not a fan of statistics.

Icedently, why does anyone believe anything Hamas says?
It's all a grain of truth wrapped up in propaganda that Goebles would be proud of.
Take the claimed 500 deaths IN the hospital as an example. They would be mostly totally OUTSIDE the hostpital and 500 would be in the very top 5% percercentile of expected casualties according to expert after expert interviewed over the last few days.
Yes deaths in war are terrible, but it's as though folks are DESPERATE to BLAME Isreal for anything and everything - regardless of the evidence.
Isreal have a lot to answer for, but really it's getting stupid.
How many times have the Israelis said some atrocities were not them only to reveal several weeks later that it actually was them, when all the furore had died down?

I think you are trying to hard to stand by the flag you’ve planted in Israel, they are running an oppressive regime in the West Bank that would make the Russians blush, but that’s alright I guess, they’ve shot dead nearly 70 this week for crime of throwing stones they don’t need people in Europe and America to act as cheerleaders they need the combined efforts to stop them before they lead us all into disaster

I don’t agree with Sunak saying we are all behind Israel, whilst I despise everything about the hamas attack killing hundreds of innocent people, Isreal were put into a horrific position and retaliation was to be expected but surely they should have let the innocent palestines leave the Gaza Strip belong bombarding almost wiping it off the face of the world.

Where is this evidence?
Page after page after page of Google search results based on information from Ukraine, Isreali and Five Eyes intellegence services.
It would be nice to time range reports on or before the 6th October (like you used to be able to) - but there is a stack of infornation.

Here's a mind blowing story for you.

HAMAS not just armed and trained by Iran, but by Russia too.
Wagner was the Russian organisation used to train Hamas units. Russian supplies were funneled via Iran.

Come on Anorak we have already found out over the past 2 years Igor is full of shit, he is an awful source of information I wanted him banned from being posted in the Ukraine thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.