Middle East Conflict

This isn't good at all.

On Thursday, Israel's official acccount on X (formerly Twitter) accused the BBC of “modern blood libel” over correspondent Jon Donnison’s initial reporting on an explosion at a hospital in Gaza on Tuesday. It came after the British Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick used the same phrase the previous day.

That’s it then, open and shut case! Move on, nothing to see here. It’s not like other sources are refuting the IDF claims with contrary evidence and debunking their claims like the laughable intercepted conversation is it!?!

The playbook is all too familiar.
Stage 1 - Blanket denial.
Stage 2 - Blame lame militants.
Stage 3 - As the truth emerges, Israelis cry “mistake”, “just an accident”.
Stage 4 - When that fails to quell public outrage and people demand accountability, Israel will shout anti-Semitism.

You would have a point if you was even 0.1% open minded as to who fired the missile and that it might be an own goal here.

Are you open minded as to who is to blame?

The Ansarullah movement called for the full mobilization of all Muslims to defend Palestine.

Yemen reminds the US that it has ballistic missiles with a range of 2000 km and the necessary equipment to deliver them, and this evening's incident with the USS Carney is only a warning.

Death cults.

All Muslims? No chance, 99% are peaceful and believe taking one life is like taking all life.

I wish these death cults wouldn’t try to speak for all Muslims.

Another one peddling the myth that all the "Zionists" (I think you mean Jews) descended on this peaceful Arab territory and proceeded to drive them all out.

The "Zionists" were there well over a thousand years before Muhammad and Islam came into being. The destruction of the Second Temple, which was the culmination of a war between the Jews and the Romans, took place in 79AD. Islam is believed to have been founded around 600AD.

Maths and history clearly not your strong points.
I'm not sure what's a myth here. Your first sentence is a long way from what I wrote, viz. "Zionists started moving there".

Historically, did anyone refer to "Zionism" before the 19th century?

Are you seriously suggesting that we can no longer use the term that the Jews moving to the region themselves used (and many still use)? “Zionism strives to create for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law.” (Theodor Herzl, 1897.)

You would have a point if you was even 0.1% open minded as to who fired the missile and that it might be an own goal here.

Are you open minded as to who is to blame?
Yes, you’re right. I should’ve added that we don’t have a conclusive answer to who is at fault here (I have stated this previously) and won’t do until there is an independent enquiry or irrefutable evidence from either side.

I’m merely pointing out to the original poster who’s fairly adamant he has the answer that the IDF have form for attacking schools & hospitals and it’s not like they didn’t target this hospital before etc.

Well in all honesty the Israeli security forces and settlers regularly kill and imprison innocent Palestinians in the occupied West Bank. The same West Bank governed by the Palestinian Authority and not Hamas that has recognised Israel's right to exist.
Yes I e already said Israel is run by a bunch of cunts.

Yes I e already said Israel is run by a bunch of cunts.

Virtually everyone has.

What’s being missed here though and as can be seen by a war government being formed almost immediately from all political sides is the fact, even the most moderate of Israeli government would have reacted with full military force to the terrorist attack Hamas committed.

Social media reporting that 2 Hamas leaders have been eliminated. One head of defence and another whose a prominent legislator for Hamas.

it looks like progress is being made against the terrorist organisation but family members have also died.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.