Middle East Conflict

I don’t think I have seen you once retweet or post about what Hamas did, rightly denouncing it?

Are you just looking for evidence of alleged Israel brutality whilst ignoring what Hamas are doing?

I might be wrong but it just feels as though you only want to push a pro Palestine/anti Israel agenda on this thread.

You have assured everyone all along that isn’t the case but I’m struggling to see that is in fact the case tbh.

Am I wrong in that?

This is quite interesting regarding the Al-Ahli bombing - The Archbishop says that:
- They received an Israeli airstrike that damaged two floors (3 days before the blast).
- They received specific warnings to evacuate on Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
- Also mentions that 15 other hospitals were contacted and told to evacuate.

Who ever bombed or didn't bomb the hospital is not conclusive either way yet. What we do know is that Israel do bomb civilian buildings, and do bomb innocent civilians, wantonly.

Yesterday, we know full well they bombed a mosque neighbouring a refugee camp killing 30, most of them women and children. Today a house bordering the Greek Orthodox Church, killing at least one child and 40+ buried under rubble that were seeking refuge.

I still don’t get why everyone is particularly focused on the hospital when for me, the far greater war crime is cutting off power, water, food and aid to 2.5m, of which half are under 18.

There’s only one culprit responsible for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.