Mike Dean death threats.

This is the bad side of the internet. Invisible people doing idiotic things. Nobody loves football more than me but threatening to kill someone because he made a poor (in your estimation) decision is horrendous. They need catching and putting in prison. Theres to much of this sort of thing going on.

The widespread abuse of referees throughout the game is the main reason why we have such a terrible standard of refereeing. It's one thing to be a Premier League, but who's going to volunteer to receive this sort of abuse in Sunday league or kids' football? And the fewer people do it, the fewer they have to choose from in the professional game.

Yes I never envied the refs in Sunday football some mad fuckers with hair trigger tempers in those leagues.

Doesnt everyone get death threats these days , tony fauci is 80 and got death threats after he wouldnt back up trump , he had to have security for his family , itis madness

I dont understand why refs cant speak after games now , but then i thought var would make things clearer

Death threats aside he should have been demoted for a few weeks at least. By banning himself he saves face. Also if he is that concerned why is he still reffing the cup tie?

Doesnt everyone get death threats these days , tony fauci is 80 and got death threats after he wouldnt back up trump , he had to have security for his family , itis madness

I dont understand why refs cant speak after games now , but then i thought var would make things clearer
It's a closed shop. They are all made to sign non-disclosure orders.

Maybe if they were transparent in their decision making processes, and not act all shifty about it, then people might be a bit more understanding. The way it is now just leaves the PiGMOL open to accusations of corruption, and there is no reason for it, unless... Hmm???

It's a closed shop. They are all made to sign non-disclosure orders.

Maybe if they were transparent in their decision making processes, and not act all shifty about it, then people might be a bit more understanding. The way it is now just leaves the PiGMOL open to accusations of corruption, and there is no reason for it, unless... Hmm???
Was thinking exactly the same.

Death threats aside he should have been demoted for a few weeks at least. By banning himself he saves face. Also if he is that concerned why is he still reffing the cup tie?
Probably arranged the bets with Mason's bookie already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.