Mike Dean death threats.

Obviously the morons sending death threats should be caught and punished accordingly, there's no excuses for that level of idiocy. I know there's a lot of weirdos about but is it really a death threat? Is there actually a threat in it? Maybe I lack empathy as I haven't been subjected to it but whenever I see this kind of thing in the news I always roll my eyes and think just get on with it, nobody is genuinely out to get him. surely reffing a Premier league game behind closed doors is one of the most secure places you can be anyway? Convenient excuse to lie low for a bit in my eyes and take the heat off at a time where he should be looking at a demotion.

Disgusting of those who abuse people and hide behind their computers, agree with all thats been said.
However after his last 2 games and 2 major incorrect decisions (at least) that were both overturned, he should have been dropped from the next round of games anyhow

Merseyside Police are investigating it. This is as far as it goes then. FFS they couldn't even find the guy jumping up & down on the roof of their own van with 30 hours of CCTV evidence, so what chance is there of them solving this one ?
Probably wasn't a scouser this time though, they might actually try.

Death threats are obviously out of order, but I did say yesterday he should be put out to pasture once that red card for Soucek was rescinded, a scandalous decision. Plus that **** Mason as well.

What is the point of var if Dean goes over and watches it about 20 fucking times and then chooses to send him off, it was fucking nonsense.

Last edited:
Merseyside Police are investigating it. This is as far as it goes then. FFS they couldn't even find the guy jumping up & down on the roof of their own van with 30 hours of CCTV evidence, so what chance is there of them solving this one ?
If he’s Italian they’ll get him or kill him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.