Mike Dean death threats.

The death threats are pathetic and cannot be condoned. As regards the Dean decision at the swamp, from the pictures shown he only appeared to be shown a still image. No different angles or moving action. A correct decision cannot be made from that. In cricket, tennis and rugby, all angles are shown and are transparent to everyone watching. Mason is a different matter altogether. I know things about him that I will not reveal.

The death threats are pathetic and cannot be condoned. As regards the Dean decision at the swamp, from the pictures shown he only appeared to be shown a still image. No different angles or moving action. A correct decision cannot be made from that. In cricket, tennis and rugby, all angles are shown and are transparent to everyone watching. Mason is a different matter altogether. I know things about him that I will not reveal.
Everything should be shown on the big screen so all the ‘fans’ see what the referee see and hears the dialogue.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, with the role betting companies have in football and the accusations that are thrown around concerning VAR favouring teams, the whole situation should be as transparent as the cleanest window on the sunniest day

The widespread abuse of referees throughout the game is the main reason why we have such a terrible standard of refereeing. It's one thing to be a Premier League, but who's going to volunteer to receive this sort of abuse in Sunday league or kids' football? And the fewer people do it, the fewer they have to choose from in the professional game.
Someone who’s physically fit, confident in their knowledge of the game, with a strong moral compass and thick skin.

The reason we’re stuck with these fat Mr Blobby impersonators and seemingly incompetent arse holes like Michael Oliver is because they are the only dipshits that PIGMOL can actually influence because they’re all corrupt twats.

Even if they aren't, it's still not cool to threaten to kill someone over a football match. I'm not going to send Robin Olsen death threats for conceding three goals.

Apart from anything else, it's cowardly. Like, that guy threatening Pickford over Instagram? As if he'd hurt him in real life. Pickford is 6ft 1, a professional athlete who throws himself at the ground for a living, and batshit insane to boot. He'd flatten him.

But a Sean promise is a promise.

Let's cut to the chase here, Mike Dean made decisions in two games that looked suspicious , pigmol realising that people would ask questions realised that they had to do something to deflect any questions that might come their way . Mike Dean is then asked to take the weekend off and a cock and bull story is made up that makes him look the victim, nobody is going to be found that made death threats to him because they don't exist, this is just away to deflect any awkward questions away from pigmol and the way it operates. They are using something that does exist online and using it for their own good .

Let's cut to the chase here, Mike Dean made decisions in two games that looked suspicious , pigmol realising that people would ask questions realised that they had to do something to deflect any questions that might come their way . Mike Dean is then asked to take the weekend off and a cock and bull story is made up that makes him look the victim, nobody is going to be found that made death threats to him because they don't exist, this is just away to deflect any awkward questions away from pigmol and the way it operates. They are using something that does exist online and using it for their own good .
The problem for me with it all is the loon controlling the VAR ........I bet if Mike Dean was told to look at it without any knowledge then he probably wouldn’t have sent him off ........ but when someone’s in your ear basically bullshitting you ( the magical clenched fist ) then your gonna start doubting yourself ........tbh I’m glad we don’t have VAR at our level to me it’s sapping the joy out of the game .......

Merseyside Police are investigating it. This is as far as it goes then. FFS they couldn't even find the guy jumping up & down on the roof of their own van with 30 hours of CCTV evidence, so what chance is there of them solving this one ?

National crown court conviction rate: 81%
Liverpool crown court conviction rate: 77%
Crown courts with lower conviction rate than Liverpool: 0

There must be a lot of guilty pleas at Liverpool crown court...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.