Mike Dean

black mamba said:
He got a bit airiated last night , Mr Giggs , didn't he ?

nothing a shag with one of his in-laws wouldn't sort out bless

Thought he was terrible last night, shouldn't of blew for half time when we were about to cross it in, OK it was the end of the 1 added minute but i noticed the game finished in the 5th minute of the 4 minutes of fergie time!!

Rooney and Welbeck 2 footed challenges were both very marginal reds, 1 got a yellow and the other wasn't even given as a foul. Tevez and Silva both booked for ridiculous things on their first challenges if you can even call them that. Giggs must of got away with multiple fouls before he got a yellow late in the game and like Rooney they were both mouthing off the entire game and nothing was done whatsoever.

I also noticed Jones put his head against Aguero's in that scrap, not quite as bad as Nasri at Norwich but it wasn't even mentioned, seen others sent off for similar!

Although he didn't have any major decisions to make he wasn't consistent in any shape or form.

Blue2112 said:
Just watching the handbags in the 90th minute when he books Barry for trying to defend himself from Giggs constantly pushing and goading him. How the fuck he only booked Barry and not Giggs was a joke. Then you've got Jones goading Aguero and when Aguero pushes Jones the mard arsed c**t turns immediately to the linesman shouting 'look what the nasty man did he pushed me'' fucking tart. Ferdinand wants his fucking nose rearranging on the other side of his ugly fucking face stood over Aguero pointing as gesticulating. Fucking Cockney wannabe hard man fuck off home and tweet the result you wobbly lipped prick.
About the best all day well summed up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.