Mike Doyle tribute ?

I've posted on my timeline on Facebook with a cracking pic of mike with the league cup.

wearethesouthstand said:
2011 spirit of young. 2014 spirit of doyle ?

Doyley never got the minutes applause at the 2012 community shield or at the first home game that season

He was for so long the last City captain to hold up a trophy - the 76 league cup

Any thoughts on a chant of 'one mike doyle' after 4 minutes (his shirt number) or on 76 ?

Maybe the club could get on board and give it some publicity ?

Thoughts ?

Has to be done. Needs the clubs support for obvious reasons and 1894 need to get it over all social media.

4th minute is a good option although as mentioned that is when Sunderland fans will be noisy so out quite simply, Blues will have to raise the roof...and we will!

Absolutely, couldn't think of anyone more deserving "Tommy" Doyle a true City legend who was a blue through and through he married a girl from our local grocers, use to see him as a kid. When the girl's parents got interested in City we went to the away games with them, Mike providing the tickets, and occasionally Mike's dad Tommy who was a Police Sargent at Reddish Police station. Mike's son married Glynn Pardoe's daughter what great genes their kids will have

akcity said:
wearethesouthstand said:
2011 spirit of young. 2014 spirit of doyle ?

Doyley never got the minutes applause at the 2012 community shield or at the first home game that season

He was for so long the last City captain to hold up a trophy - the 76 league cup

Any thoughts on a chant of 'one mike doyle' after 4 minutes (his shirt number) or on 76 ?

Maybe the club could get on board and give it some publicity ?

Thoughts ?

Has to be done. Needs the clubs support for obvious reasons and 1894 need to get it over all social media.

4th minute is a good option although as mentioned that is when Sunderland fans will be noisy so out quite simply, Blues will have to raise the roof...and we will!

I was the op and am part of 1894. We broke it on our twitter and facebook previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.