Mike Doyle Tribute

Great tribute to Mike Doyle last night .
Mike Doyle should always be remembered .

You boys are different class, what a banner. My Dad said the roar of the City fans as you come out of the tunnel lives with you forever.
To be fair, Tommy is an U14 at City and is away at St Georges Park with England U15 all this week. He is playing a friendly but sadly not against Wales.
Hopefully however, he will get selected to play against Turkey in December ( not a Xmas joke )

Listen lads, thanks again, my Dad will be dead proud x

You boys are different class, what a banner. My Dad said the roar of the City fans as you come out of the tunnel lives with you forever.
To be fair, Tommy is an U14 at City and is away at St Georges Park with England U15 all this week. He is playing a friendly but sadly not against Wales.
Hopefully however, he will get selected to play against Turkey in December ( not a Xmas joke )

Listen lads, thanks again, my Dad will be dead proud x
Well done Scott

Us oldies were really moved by the banner, and it got lots of happy reminiscing going on my row in EL1

Well done , also, 1894 Group
You have already made a real difference to the atmos at the Etihad.. keep up the good work !!

Thanks for all the feedback on the banner. It makes all the hard work involved worth it when we know it isn't going unnoticed!

Hopefully the Doyle display can become an iconic part of our 4th League cup trophy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.