Mike Doyle Tribute

Well done 1894 group and its always brilliant how city fans NEVER forget our legends from the past! Best fans in football ever!

I know the broken neck thing is very famous but a more triumphant pic like this would be better for Bert Trautmann:
bert-trautmann-man-city-1951.jpg

I see what you're saying - just thought the neck image was an image very associated with the FA Cup.

I see what you're saying - just thought the neck image was an image very associated with the FA Cup.
I suppose if it's going to be for, say, the FA Cup 3rd round maybe him holding his neck would be fitting.

Love the video of Mike Doyle standing in the middle of the swamp as the rags tried to get the match abandoned in 74. They were running past him, trying to intimidate him and he just stood bolt upright in defiance.
A top man, and a top Blue.

Great stuff..... Got to love Mike and ALL that he stood for and said (especially to those cnuts)

Great banner well done to everyone involved.

Was in the Heroes of Waterloo in Ashton a good few years ago and Mike was in, got chatting to him for a good while, he had some cracking stories to tell and his hatred for them was still the same :), top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.