Mike Summerbee on Talksport

why?

it was fucking brilliant and dead on the money

It was embarrassing the guy almost had a meltdown. It's almost as embarrassing as when we have a parade and he mentions united and refers to as "them lot down the road" just say united we all know who you mean, although why mention united during our parade? Buzzer does everything we slag others for doing, great player who I didn't get to see but I'm glad sky told him not to go back, proper showed us up that day, bad enough rooney scored that goal as well.

It was embarrassing the guy almost had a meltdown. It's almost as embarrassing as when we have a parade and he mentions united and refers to as "them lot down the road" just say united we all know who you mean, although why mention united during our parade? Buzzer does everything we slag others for doing, great player who I didn't get to see but I'm glad sky told him not to go back, proper showed us up that day, bad enough rooney scored that goal as well.

Granted he was ranting but he was being passionate about the club and was mostly correct, although the morons sat next to him didn't know it at the time. "we'll come here and take them apart one day." One season later was the 1-6...

Granted he was ranting but he was being passionate about the club and was mostly correct, although the morons sat next to him didn't know it at the time. "we'll come here and take them apart one day." One season later was the 1-6...

I can't fault the guys passion for the club he's old school, I do wish we could have someone represent the club better on sky though, which brings the question of how the fuck Dwight Yorke still gets air time?

I think Andy Hinchcliffe does a good job but unfortunately they only tend to use him for lower league games and some cup games.

I think Andy Hinchcliffe does a good job but unfortunately they only tend to use him for lower league games and some cup games.

That's the problem we don't have enough high profile ex blues apart from the ones that signed for us on the back end of their careers that would get invited on sky, maybe SWP will be invited once he retires? I can only imagine he'd have good things to say about us but at the same time be critical when needed.

I disagree, he didnt do anything wrong. What exactly did he do that you object to?

I cannot believe any blue can criticize Buzzer for that. I do not think it was an uncontrolled rant and he was proved completely right in his prediction that we would go there soon and destroy them. He was not embarrassing in the way that Lou Macari or Paddy Crerand were when they used to comment on the rags.

TBH I wish that Sky would get more characters to commentate on matches rather than the drivel that comes from the likes of Redknapp.

Too many of the younger pundits are more concerned with fitting in and not rocking the boat whereas the older guys do not have to worry so much about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.