Mike Summerbee you are legend

TheBigLad said:
Paddy Crerand on MUTV taking the piss out of Buzzer!!!

Out of order.

Don't personally subscribe to MUTV but the idea of Crerand feeling that he is in a position to be taking the piss out of anyone is laughable.

Crerand is the lowest form of life, no surprise.

Remember his radio hissy fit when Rooney was bending the club over?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChx5GBwHO4[/youtube]

LoveCity said:

This piece of fkin excrement just epitomises rags, i detest this bstard above anyother, followed by and coming up on the rails is Irani, what a wankstain.

How could anyone possibly be embarrassed by that,that is True supporter legendary stuff and there is not enough of that about nowadays.I'm proud of him,he's a proper true blue like me .
WELL DONE LEGEND!

Some Rag (said he was a Blue from Stockport, obviously) phoned Talksport today suggesting that Summerbee was mentally ill, and they never cut him off. I've complained to the Ombudsman after getting no joy out of Talkshite temselves.

TheBigLad said:
Some Rag (said he was a Blue from Stockport, obviously) phoned Talksport today suggesting that Summerbee was mentally ill, and they never cut him off. I've complained to the Ombudsman after getting no joy out of Talkshite temselves.

Nice one biglad, go for the throat.

I started supporting City when I was 6 and I'm now 45 and so for the past 39 years Ive heard nothing but Rags, ex-rags and so called neutral reporters bang on about anything and everything glorious eminating from the streets of Trafford as well as having their snide little digs at us. Zoe Ball, Mickey Thomas, Paddy Crerand, Angus Deayton et al...If that wasn't bad enough we used to have the likes of Jimmy Wagg referring to them as 'Big Red' and now lets go over to 'The Theatre of Dreams' for a match report. I remember one particular evening when myself and BTH took Wagg to task over his sycophantic United references only to be told 'I work for the BBC and so I have to do it'. No you didn't Jimmy.On another evening I heard Mike Doyle tell a story that on the flight back from Vienna after winning the UEFA cup he turned to the reporters on the plane and said 'finally you can't ignore us now and you'll have to put us on the back pages' only to find out the following morning they had run a nothing story on the rags on the back and we were inside.

Anyway back to Summerbee and before the game I told my eldest daughter at last we'll have someone fighting our corner who won't just sit down and take it up the arse. Buzzer you were my dad's favourite player and I for one was proud as fuck to hear you stick up for the Blues. So what if people think you were bitter, who gives a fuck about their opinions they'd no doubt think that about all Blues anyway. I for one could'nt give a flying fuck what any outsiders think, they don't live with the shite everyday.

buzzer1 said:
LoveCity said:

This piece of fkin excrement just epitomises rags, i detest this bstard above anyother, followed by and coming up on the rails is Irani, what a wankstain.
pmsl,that fucker is probaly on here pretending to be a Blue, he's that special kind of rag.
He was on Talksport during the shrek transfer saga & he was torn to bits by Durham.

Summerbee is a legend. Maybe The Legend. His service on and off the pitch is without peer in our club's history. He bleeds blue and loves our fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.