Mike Summerbee you are legend

I've only just seen the clip myself and can't believe what all the fuss is about. Jamie Redknapp (who up until now I've had a bit of respect for) and that deformed faced fucker Yorke were obviously trying to wind Buzzer up and he rose to the bait. But fair do's to Summerbee, anyone that's met the fella will tell you he can be a right nowty old fucker, but he is always prepared to stand his ground where City are concerned.

Buzzer needs our support.

Get voting

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/football-first/blog/2011-02-13/mike-summerbee-bitter-blue-or-bang-money" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/footba ... bang-money</a>

Swales lives said:
Just watched that Buzzer clip from Sky. He nailed it. Spot on Buzzer, he should have said to Redknapp:
"i wouldn't be surprised to see you hanging out of the back of Rooney, you brown-nosing c*nt"

Bwahahahahahahaha that would of been special.

Buzzers time on Sky now is probably over after his little out burst, how dare he not lick the arse of Yoooooonited its practically in the job description on "how to work for sky"

Give them Hell Buzzer

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYABbpAFe_I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYABbpAFe_I</a>

Spot on Buzzer.

Gents as one who is longer in the tooth than many on here take it from me it's always been like this. We had to put up with this patronising nonsense throughout the 60's and 70's when frankly it was a question of not whether we'd win but by how many.

Yes they are still a top side but remember the last time we won the League they had won it the year before, but within 12months they were on the slide, despite their Wembley triumph in the Euro Cup.

Perhaps history will repeat itself it often does.

We are really starting to disturb their cosy little "big 4" club and their cartel and they and their friends in the media don't like it. No more Super Sundays now eh!

For my part I'd like even more clubs to step upto the plate like us and Spurs. Much as we seem to have our differences with Spurs they too are ruffling feathers, the more the merrier, makes it interesting.

the kippax wall said:
I've only just seen the clip myself and can't believe what all the fuss is about. Jamie Redknapp (who up until now I've had a bit of respect for) and that deformed faced fucker Yorke were obviously trying to wind Buzzer up and he rose to the bait. But fair do's to Summerbee, anyone that's met the fella will tell you he can be a right nowty old fucker, but he is always prepared to stand his ground where City are concerned.

Agreed. Buzzer didnt try to denigrate United or Ronney's goal, just asked for some appreciation of City's contribution to the game.

I thought he was more upset that Best wasnt included in the Manchester All Starts or whatever they were called.

What does "nowty" mean?

cibaman said:
the kippax wall said:

Agreed. Buzzer didnt try to denigrate United or Ronney's goal, just asked for some appreciation of City's contribution to the game.

I thought he was more upset that Best wasnt included in the Manchester All Starts or whatever they were called.

What does "nowty" mean?
He mentions old yellow chops everytime he's interviewed gets on my tits tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.