Mike Summerbee you are legend

MIKE SUMMERBEE CITY LEGEND LOL

Go on Buzzer, tell them sky twats wat u think.

Class. LMAO

Re: Summerbee

Great guy - but he has made a very good point, badly.

They must have shown the woony goal 15 times on the loop and had failed to mention that there were two teams out there - i hope he's not back out after the break for his own sake.

Fuckin love Buzzer for that. Shut Redknapp up good and proper and looked like he was giving him the eyes to say if you come back at me I'll have you outside. Top effort Mike.
Annoyed at him earlier for bigging up george best instead of throwing King Colin's name in. But the way he stuck up for us at the end was tremendous. Last time on Sky for him, they won't have him back after that.

Well done to Mike Summerbee for sorting out Rednapp, its' just typical of him to go on and on about Manu as though they were the only team on the pitch, I am so glad that Mike pitched in, I am beginning to detest Rednapp for his one-sided views.

Feed the Elk said:
Great guy - but he has made a very good point, badly.

They must have shown the woony goal 15 times on the loop and had failed to mention that there were two teams out there - i hope he's not back out after the break for his own sake.
What ?

Was this posted before Buzzer took it to them. Assume it was. If not don't understand or don't agree.

Legend Mike giving it to thick twat Yorke and Gay boy Rednapp licking Man u arse. Why do also Sky commentators all big up man u is it to keep on the right side of sir bacon face so he will do interviews?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.