Mike Summerbee you are legend

Re: Summerbee

Can someone please tell me what he was saying?? Didnt watch it

ElanJo said:
Went on a bit but I don't blame him.

What pissed me off more than Redknapp etc. was how, at full time, 2 of our backroom staff reacted to Rooney as tho he was our player.

To be fair, they were probarbly complimenting him on his goal and I don't blame them because that was the only difference today

Usual split camp on this. Some think he was embarrassing and others think he's a hero. I'm on the hero side. Sick of Sky and the pundits leaning towards the scum. He was dead right to put them straight. They made out like shrek had played a top game. He did one thing and that was it.

Pick on that lying bastard ferguscum instaed. "I've never seen a goal like that". 50+ years in the game and never seen one !!! Lying twat.

TheBigLad said:
Feed the Elk said:
Great guy - but he has made a very good point, badly.

They must have shown the woony goal 15 times on the loop and had failed to mention that there were two teams out there - i hope he's not back out after the break for his own sake.

He's had a total holocaust there.I was cringing more and more.

Had loads of texts saying 'Typical Blue' etc. Most embarrassing bit was the stats when he said we'd had more of the ball.They show the stats, that the Rags had 60% and he says "I'm not into stats".

It's a shame that.I'm sure he'll be mortified when he watches it again.

Best bit of "Buzzer" magic since he blew his nose on an Old Trafford corner flag many many blue moons ago.

As to the stats, the BBC have it 51/49 in the scums favour, shots on target 8/6 to us, 5/5 attempts off target, 7/4 corners to us and fouls 15/13 to the scum. Basically a very even game.

ElanJo said:
Went on a bit but I don't blame him.

What pissed me off more than Redknapp etc. was how, at full time, 2 of our backroom staff reacted to Rooney as tho he was our player.

Saw that. Ok appreciate it was an outstanding goal (cough - hurt to say it) but let's not have City staff running up to him like they are almost celebrating it with him. Shake his hand or something but don't look f***ing happy about it.

Armaan said:
Can someone please tell me what he was saying?? Didnt watch it
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-_lxrSODg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-_lxrSODg</a>

Embarrassing when he said we had more possession then Sky stats show 54% to them (though another outlet says 50/50) and he says "I don't believe in stats" or something. Love his passion but he is not being very level-headed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.