Mike Summerbee.....

Turn it in Buzzer

Probably get a load of stick for this. I know he's a legend and i know he's fighting our corner but is it just me who has found his last couple of appearances on sky cringeworthy. He is starting to act like the people we hate from across the road. Our version of that t"*t crerand. He shouldn't lower himself to their level in my opinion. Lets just keep quiet until we are winning the 'major' trophies. Bobby is trying to keep us as low key as possible and shouting off after a good START isn't helping anyone. As i say this is only my opinion and will probably get stick for it but just wondered what others thought ?

Re: Turn it in Buzzer

turts said:
Probably get a load of stick for this. I know he's a legend and i know he's fighting our corner but is it just me who has found his last couple of appearances on sky cringeworthy. He is starting to act like the people we hate from across the road. Our version of that t"*t crerand. He shouldn't lower himself to their level in my opinion. Lets just keep quiet until we are winning the 'major' trophies. Bobby is trying to keep us as low key as possible and shouting off after a good START isn't helping anyone. As i say this is only my opinion and will probably get stick for it but just wondered what others thought ?
Each to their own, but I'm not with you on this. Buzzer was excellent standing up for us after last years Derby.

I like Mike a lot, and i'm sure he lives and breaths City, in fact i know he does. We've all kept plenty bottled up over the years, nah the decades and of course Manchester is going to blow like mount fuckin Etna if we win the league.
It maybe wise of us all to enjoy a little ribbing of our derby day rivals, but show some restraint until this day dawns. That said, put me on national TV and i'd no doubt let rip with both barrels as well!
He's a good bloke and has our best interest at heart, if his heart is doing the talking sometimes well so be it.......but let's be wise until we can be otherwise!

I'm not with you either ,I agree with ginge.Buzzer is brimming with pride at the moment just like the rest of us that have been through and seen an awful lot of shit.

I agree with Buzzer 100%. About time someone told people exactly what I think too! Top, top team which now seems to have a good mental strength.

He's proper entertaining IMO and his views are going some way towards redressing the balance of pro rag shite we've had on Sky for years

mammutly said:
He's proper entertaining IMO and his views are going some way towards redressing the balance of pro rag shite we've had on Sky for years
VERY fair point

Turn it in Buzzer

The way mike was treated after the Rooney goal derby by chamberlain redknapper junior and York then he deserves some shout time, they were a disgrace the way they treated an ex England player who had won every domestic honour and a major European trophy, so yea give them a bit back then sit back and see!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.