Mikel Oyarzabal

looks like a plan c or d ability player......if leroy goes we need to replace with better or not at all and this lad is not it.
Have you watched him play? I ask because I have not seen a single game of Oyarzabal’s, all I’ve seen is YouTube. Barca amongst others have been linked with him, so is he really a plan c or d kind of player? Or is that your way of saying you don’t want him because he’s not fast? I’m just curious to know more about him.

lots of research on youtube since he was named.....and youtube makes players better than they seem often...not impressed at all -nothing to do with pace.....fodden and silva aint fast but they are are tow players who would get in most teams - this lad doesnt look like he would.

Oyarzabal is a top player. He really stood out in the U21 Euro. He will be starting for Spain soon. This is a great move if it happens.

Have you watched him play? I ask because I have not seen a single game of Oyarzabal’s, all I’ve seen is YouTube. Barca amongst others have been linked with him, so is he really a plan c or d kind of player? Or is that your way of saying you don’t want him because he’s not fast? I’m just curious to know more about him.
YouTube does not do this lad justice he is a great player schemer but he is no Sane replacement he would be a Bernado back up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.