Milan dangle Pato in front of Mancini in Adebayor swap deal

Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Adam Johnson has all the tools to be a top player for both us and country.

Whereas, your comments just make you sound like an ignorant tool.

#Whispers this quietly#

Isn't "Ads" short for Adebayor rather than Adam Johnson?

No need to whisper it quietly, mate!

It screams self-inflicted clarkie from here.

My own 'loose' mitigation, had been defending Johnson in another thread earlier.

You are not the tool.

For what it's worth...100 per cent on 'Ade'

20sbc07 said:
Sabster said:
You have to question whether it is your opinion that is wrong...

he has only ever been linked with big clubs and if he is sold it will be to one of the top 5 clubs in the world.

Last season he was wanted by chelsea.

The grass is always greener...

(And who will become the scapegoat for everything if he left?)

Do you even watch city play? like the Juve game a few days ago?
I really dont understand how anyone could defend him after a performance like that.

A performance like what..

He barely even played badly, easily better than Drogba played against us and he worked hard.

He is just coming back from an injury and trying to gain form can you not afforf him that?<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 am --<br /><br />
20sbc07 said:
Sabster said:
You have to question whether it is your opinion that is wrong...

he has only ever been linked with big clubs and if he is sold it will be to one of the top 5 clubs in the world.

Last season he was wanted by chelsea.

The grass is always greener...

(And who will become the scapegoat for everything if he left?)

I really dont understand how anyone could defend him after a performance like that.

He barely even played badly, easily better than Drogba played against us and he worked hard.

He is just coming back from an injury and trying to gain form can you not afforf him that?

Sabster said:
20sbc07 said:

He is just coming back from an injury and trying to gain form can you not afforf him that?

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 am --

20sbc07 said:

Whats his excuse for being shit before the injury then?

I'm starting to think you are ade, first you say hes good enough for real or chelsea now your saying better than drogba... are you sure we're talking about the same adebayor? The big lankey guy who cant control the ball, cant pass, cant dribble and cant shoot.. that ade is better than drogba? what the hell are you smoking mate?

20sbc07 said:
Sabster said:

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 am --

I'm starting to think you are ade, first you say hes good enough for real or chelsea now your saying better than drogba... are you sure we're talking about the same adebayor? The big lankey guy who cant control the ball, cant pass, cant dribble and cant shoot.. that ade is better than drogba? what the hell are you smoking mate?

Before the injury? He played twice and had no service..

The only clubs he has ever been linked with are big clubs.. If he leaves I am almost 100% certain it will be to a massive club.

And I understand you may struggle with english grammar but surely you can undestand the difference between "he is better" and "he played better"

Sabster said:
20sbc07 said:

The only clubs he has ever been linked with are big clubs.. If he leaves I am almost 100% certain it will be to a massive club.

And I understand you may struggle with english grammar but surely you can undestand the difference between "he is better" and "he played better"

He didnt play last season? I'm pretty sure i saw him running around like a headless chicken last season too. No service? Tevez dosnt seem to have a problem...

You must have your head up your arse if you actually think adebayor is good, i mean come on the guy is useless, he cant control the ball, he runs like he has a stick up his ass, he cant pass, he cant read the game, dosnt make runs unless hes offside, hes lazy and he cant shoot. Ontop of his bollocks performances on the pitch he talks so much bs about the club and wanting to leave that i'm surprised hes not being boo'ed yet, If hes not gone in january ill happily boo him every game and im sure i wont be the only one. You do make me laugh though, i can just see adebayor playing for a "massive club" like barcelona or real madrid lmfao.

Villa has nothing on adebayor.

20sbc07 said:
Sabster said:

He didnt play last season? I'm pretty sure i saw him running around like a headless chicken last season too. No service? Tevez dosnt seem to have a problem...

You must have your head up your arse if you actually think adebayor is good, i mean come on the guy is useless, he cant control the ball, he runs like he has a stick up his ass, he cant pass, he cant read the game, dosnt make runs unless hes offside, hes lazy and he cant shoot. Ontop of his bollocks performances on the pitch he talks so much bs about the club and wanting to leave that i'm surprised hes not being boo'ed yet, If hes not gone in january ill happily boo him every game and im sure i wont be the only one. You do make me laugh though, i can just see adebayor playing for a "massive club" like barcelona or real madrid lmfao.

The same adebyore who scored 14 goals last season?
You say. Tevez isn't suffering from poor service, this is the same Tevez that has scored how many from open play this season? 2?
The same Tevez who slammed the ball into the advertising boards in fustration against newcastle?
Clearly he is suffering from poor service.

And you want to boo city players because there coming back from injury? Sheeesh, I thought it would take longer for us to pick up our own glory huners!!!

doomuk said:
20sbc07 said:

You say. Tevez isn't suffering from poor service, this is the same Tevez that has scored how many from open play this season? 2?
The same Tevez who slammed the ball into the advertising boards in fustration against newcastle?

And you want to boo city players because there coming back from injury? Sheeesh, I thought it would take longer for us to pick up our own glory huners!!!

I dont see how thinking adebayor is a useless player using up a spot in our team that could be filled with someone better makes me a glory hunter? I hated him at arsenal i hate him at city, He should be at a bottom half team.

You defend a guy who talks shit about city and wants to leave and then to have a go at Tevez who is easily our best player makes you look like a right c*nt.

20sbc07 said:
doomuk said:

I dont see how thinking adebayor is a useless player using up a spot in our team that could be filled with someone better makes me a glory hunter? I hated him at arsenal i hate him at city, He should be at a bottom half team.

You defend a guy who talks shit about city and wants to leave and then to have a go at Tevez who is easily our best player makes you look like a right c*nt.

No, im saying we shouldnt be booing our own players and simply saying that Tevez looks extremely fustrated with the service he is receiving at the min.

thanks matty. yes, Ads does mean Adebayor. sorry tolmie's hairdoo, your research was wrong, none taken, hehe.
Maybe Ads should be refered to as Minus, cos that's his contribution. how many chances do you give him? when you get your chance to prove people wrong, you work your arse off, and play your heart out. but when you perform like he is, GET RID !!!!!!!
if he doesn't like what Mancini says about him, proove him wrong. the guy is so lazy. his offsides have become legendary. all people are asking him to do, is look across the line, and check his position. but no, that's too much to ask. Ads, get real. you are a mid table club player, no more. lets hope all the 'Big Club' rumours are true. CYA!

20sbc07 said:
doomuk said:

You chat soo much shit.

He will always be at one of the best clubs in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.