Milan dangle Pato in front of Mancini in Adebayor swap deal

monk1976 said:
simon23 said:
whether he an handle it or not is really irrelevant.

if ade's head has been elsewhere its because he hasnt been playing ....he is injured for christs sake!!!!....i dont understand how people are coming to this conclusion that he is concentrated on playing for city anyway....is everyone on here a trained psychologist/psychotherapist!?!?!?!?

In fact contrary to this and accroding to NMT's training reports...he was saying Ade was unplayable at times last week....that says to me that the player is fully focused on gettting back in the team.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=829100&sec=transfers&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=5739</a>

simon23 here you go, i'm no psychologist and i cant guarantee that this is not just old churned out quotes, but THIS is why i want rid of adebayor. tell me what i'm reading wrong about this prick wanting out of the club. its not cos of US, the fans, its all because he isnt playig week in week out. HE THINKS FUCK ALL OF US. And people like YOU who call all the other city fans by saying shite like "i despair the people that come on here" etc etc can fuck right off cos this is this **** and he doesnt give a fuck about anything else but himself So you can say all you like about lets get behind Ade, but i was there when we got behind ricky fucking holden, so fuck off i'll get behind who i fucking feel wants to be at this club

ever heard of a loaded question..???

he has said what ANY other player would have said....nothing more

RM came out and said he wouldnt mind going back to italy and managing there...he said it right at the start of the season.....dont see anyone hauling him over the coals for it!!!

Watching Brazil against Iran right now.

Pato for..... 50 million??? I'm not seeing it. He's missed two sitters so far. One was a quality save, but he was 1 on 1 with the keeper.

I'd expect more for 50 million. Can't seem to get around the Iranian defenders either. To be fair he looks quality, but a straight swap for Ade with no money would be closer to fair value.

Alexandre Pato Wants Barcelona Not Manchester City If He Leaves Milan
By Salvatore Landolina
Oct 9, 2010 1:15:00 PM

Barcelona are on transfer alert as Milan striker Alexandre Pato has said he would rather join them than Manchester City.

The Premier League club have been linked with a €75 million mega bid for the young Brazilian who was on target for the Selecao in a 3-0 win against Iran.

But Pato's preferences lie in Spain as he has said he would only leave Milan for Barcelona. However, he maintains that he is happy at Milan.

"If one day I leave Milan then I would like to play for Barcelona," Pato told the press, as reported by Eurosport.it.

"I am honoured by City's offer, but I am a Milan player and I am fine here."

him and balo is the dream. balo with the strength pato with the out and out pace both are skillful and technically brilliant. SIGN HIM UP

im not or never claimed to be itk but i have just been talking to someone who thinks he is(mmm).he reckons were going to sell ade to sunderland for25mil and it will involve bent coming this way,dont slaughter me im only putting what i heard at football this morning.

n reddish blue said:
im not or never claimed to be itk but i have just been talking to someone who thinks he is(mmm).he reckons were going to sell ade to sunderland for25mil and it will involve bent coming this way,dont slaughter me im only putting what i heard at football this morning.

LOL

twinkletoes said:
monk1976 said:
Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm --

damnit you got in before me

Yes but I bet you can't name anymore.

Alan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.