Milan dangle Pato in front of Mancini in Adebayor swap deal

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Belletti was alright for Chelsea, and those twins over the road seem to be developing ok.

Anyway, I'd take Pato all day long over Adebayor. He knows the offside rule.

No he doesn't. He comes from the Pippo Inzaghi School of Offside.

20sbc07 said:
The Fixer said:
Adebayor is already on the shopping list of Real Madrid

This part made me lol.
As if he would actually get a game for real..

You have to question whether it is your opinion that is wrong...

he has only ever been linked with big clubs and if he is sold it will be to one of the top 5 clubs in the world.

Last season he was wanted by chelsea.

The grass is always greener...

(And who will become the scapegoat for everything if he left?)

Sabster said:
20sbc07 said:
This part made me lol.

he has only ever been linked with big clubs and if he is sold it will be to one of the top 5 clubs in the world.

Do you even watch city play? like the Juve game a few days ago?
I really dont understand how anyone could defend him after a performance like that.

Damocles said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Belletti was alright for Chelsea, and those twins over the road seem to be developing ok.

Anyway, I'd take Pato all day long over Adebayor. He knows the offside rule.

No he doesn't. He comes from the Pippo Inzaghi School of Offside.

Admittedly it was only half an hour, but i watched him against Parma tonight, his first touches were about twice as bad as Ade's on Thursday, lost the ball so many times.

Sabster said:
20sbc07 said:
This part made me lol.

Sabster,please enlighten me as to why you rate Adebayor so highly?

MANCHESTER CITY are ready to use Emmanuel Adebayor as a makeweight in a deal to lure Alexandre Pato from AC Milan.

Boss Roberto Mancini is a huge admirer of the £50million-rated Brazilian striker and has made him a top target for the January window.

The Italian giants claim Pato is not for sale but have also admitted they may have to offset the enormous wage costs of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Ronaldinho and Felipo Inzaghi by selling one of their most valuable players.

City are expected to do "major business" in the New Year to help their bid to finally gatecrash the top four and see Adebayor as the key to signing 21-year-old Pato.

Former Arsenal striker Adebayor has been unsettled at Eastlands since the summer and has made clear his intention to leave if he fails to start more games.

He was told by City he could move before the start of the season if a deal could be reached with a non-Premier League club but most were put off by his £170,000-a-week wages.

The former Togo international was also advised that if he stayed he would be used in a rotation system as Mancini planned to use just one striker this term.

He has still not started a league game and was also involved in a bust-up with the Italian boss after he was accused of feigning injury in recent weeks.

Adebayor, 26, was the subject of a £25m bid from AC in the summer of 2008 when he was playing for Arsenal and he has often spoken of his desire to play in Serie A.

He cost City the same amount 12 months later and would be valued at a similar price in a player-plus-cash agreement involving Pato.

City are determined to sign another striker. They are also maintaining a watching brief on Fernando Torres and sent a scout to watch the Spaniard play in Liverpool's recent defeat at Manchester United.

They have not given up on Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko despite walking away from a deal in the summer after the German club quoted them £50m.

City also have the option of using utility player Pablo Zabaleta as part of a Pato bid after learning that the Rossoneri are planning a £9m offer for the Argentina international.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/1013720/ADE-BYE-OR-IF-MANCINI-CAN-SIGN-PATO.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/f ... -PATO.html</a>

5years from now... Pato & Balotelli our world class strike force leading city to a champions league win.... hopefully :)

simon23 said:
monk1976 said:
To be honest mate he CAN handle it, and he can score goals. But, for me at least its not about a new toy, its about the team. Too many times last year he blew hot and very fucking cold. Whether pato is needed or not i dunno but i think ade's head is elsewhere anyway now

whether he an handle it or not is really irrelevant.

if ade's head has been elsewhere its because he hasnt been playing ....he is injured for christs sake!!!!....i dont understand how people are coming to this conclusion that he is concentrated on playing for city anyway....is everyone on here a trained psychologist/psychotherapist!?!?!?!?

In fact contrary to this and accroding to NMT's training reports...he was saying Ade was unplayable at times last week....that says to me that the player is fully focused on gettting back in the team.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=829100&sec=transfers&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=5739</a>

simon23 here you go, i'm no psychologist and i cant guarantee that this is not just old churned out quotes, but THIS is why i want rid of adebayor. tell me what i'm reading wrong about this prick wanting out of the club. its not cos of US, the fans, its all because he isnt playig week in week out. HE THINKS FUCK ALL OF US. And people like YOU who call all the other city fans by saying shite like "i despair the people that come on here" etc etc can fuck right off cos this is this **** and he doesnt give a fuck about anything else but himself So you can say all you like about lets get behind Ade, but i was there when we got behind ricky fucking holden, so fuck off i'll get behind who i fucking feel wants to be at this club

I'd snatch Milan's hand off ... fuck it... I'd take the entire arm especially after Ade's continious mouthing off to the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.