Milan Skriniar

Laporte was also not that good when we signed him, some said that he stagnated at Bilbao. Sometimes players might just need change of club.

Reading in some reports that inter would let skrinair go but would want Jesus, what do we think?.

As someone else said, last year? Absolutely. But Koulibaly at 29 gives Garcia, THB the chance to be fully established and ready when his time starts coming. Skriniar is great and would be great here, but nah, I'd rather focus on someone who's better and gives a better chance to the academy/wonderkid CBs coming through

Is Koulibaly better? Yes.

Will Koulibaly be a better player for at least the next 3 years? Yes.

We can't bring in a CB who still needs improving. We already have several young players who can fulfil that role.

Elite CB only please.

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/milan-skriniar-manchester-city/

Here's a small analysis from last year about why Skriniar isn't a good fit for City. According to my best friend, Inter fan, he has regressed this year compared to last season.

He has the physical tools, no doubt, to be a top CB. However, he's not the glove like fit that Laporte proved to be. There will be an adjustment period.

Really interesting article, thanks for that. Certainly persuades me that Koulibaly is the better option: faster and practiced in playing a high line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.