Mild aggravation outside Wembley

They were all mouth after the game, suddenly went quiet when they got to the side if the stadium where city were coming out of though. The only bit of 'trouble' I saw was at the flag when some city lads got out of their van and had a go at a guy n his wife for crossing the road in front of them.

8x0dhc.jpg

I want those guys in the cagoules to pop up going, " Poncey cockneys in skinny jeans and daft haircuts getting all hard mate, not having it!!"

maybe he should be correcting the mods spelling in the thread title....dicks all over the shop

My tablet often just auto spells words that I don't want in, sometimes I notice sometimes I don't. It might be mild aggravation compared to the hooligan heydays but if you are caught up in it or are the one getting a smack it isn't.

That grey haired old City fan getting a smack off a young snidey orange clown shoe wearing cockney twat wasn't thinking MILD AGGRAVATION.

Could easily be a broken jaw and a section 18 assault

Hardly a fucking riot was it.

I managed to not see one punch up between blues yesterday in the stands for the first time at Wembley. Almost one near the front of to tier but not quite...

I was at the front of the top tier and it was kicking off pretty badly blue on blue to my right near the corner flag in the second half. A group of about 10 brawling and it went on for a few minutes before the stewards stepped in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.