Mild aggravation outside Wembley

r2uys1.jpg

mildly clownish shoes

I was at the front of the top tier and it was kicking off pretty badly blue on blue to my right near the corner flag in the second half. A group of about 10 brawling and it went on for a few minutes before the stewards stepped in

Blue on Blue in 531 literally about 2mins into the game. Went on for a good 10 mins or so before one steward popped up to have a look whilst a few others stood looking up at it all going off and finding it quite amusing!

Wow missed all the antics fuck all happening in 125 bare people who was not city fans.

We need as many videos and pictures sent to the met police to try and get these shitehouses caught. It actually wouldn't surprise me if they were cockney rags.
It was nothing, how can you want the police involved for that ? you dont know what had happened before. It was a minor altercation and nothing to get all worked up about !!!

If that worries you i'd have loved to see you in the 80's and 90's

It was nothing, how can you want the police involved for that ? you dont know what had happened before. It was a minor altercation and nothing to get all worked up about !!!

If that worries you i'd have loved to see you in the 80's and 90's

Nothing? City fans, mainly a bit advanced in years getting smacked by young shitehouses. That first punch could have broken his jaw and if he would have fallen on his head could easily have killed him.

You are very defensive of the action, almost aggressively so, any reason for that?

And don't trot out that old toffy that just because I don't want to see some shitehouse getting away with smacking old guys and shirters that I am some shrinking violet! I was in the thick of it in the seventies never mind the eighties and nineties!

Nothing? City fans, mainly a bit advanced in years getting smacked by young shitehouses. That first punch could have broken his jaw and if he would have fallen on his head could easily have killed him.

You are very defensive of the action, almost aggressively so, any reason for that?

And don't trot out that old toffy that just because I don't want to see some shitehouse getting away with smacking old guys and shirters that I am some shrinking violet! I was in the thick of it in the seventies never mind the eighties and nineties!

How was i aggressive in my post ha ha, you have no clue what happened prior to the start of the filming. I'm guessing something did to give the guy time to get his camera ready.

How was i aggressive in my post ha ha, you have no clue what happened prior to the start of the filming. I'm guessing something did to give the guy time to get his camera ready.
never the less it was a much younger guy smacking an old bloke ..twice...could have ended in tears for many.............unacceptable in this day and age mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.