Mild aggravation outside Wembley

never the less it was a much younger guy smacking an old bloke ..twice...could have ended in tears for many.............unacceptable in this day and age mate
I cant tell if the guy that got hit is much older, how do you know he wasn't the aggressor ? and whats a young kid punching an older guy got to do with it ? You can be pretty handy and be an older bloke

I cant tell if the guy that got hit is much older, how do you know he wasn't the aggressor ? and whats a young kid punching an older guy got to do with it ? You can be pretty handy and be an older bloke
watch the video boss.............it's plain to see...even a blind **** like me can see what's going on

i've watched the video numerous times
good good ..then you can see his grey hair and not very handy looking body.

It's just my opinion and in the old days old blokes were out of bounds .

If you think young lads smacking old men is ok maybe you should fuck off across town

How was i aggressive in my post ha ha, you have no clue what happened prior to the start of the filming. I'm guessing something did to give the guy time to get his camera ready.

It was all the exclamation marks that made it appear aggressive. When I see fellow blues getting smacked and then the perpetrators sliding off while the police appear to be targeting the blues for defending themselves I want something done.

OOOPPPSS...i recognise one of the protagonists in the first vid...shorts, pitches into the fat bloke with the jesters hat on. I will be having words next time I see him...should be straightening his right better than that.

If you think young lads smacking old men is ok maybe you should fuck off across town

This is it. Older people, women, kids and anyone accompanying kids were out of bounds. As were shirters and people who didn't want to know. There were always liberty takers and those who crossed the line but these were often dealt with in house and it was the exception rather than the norm.

Shit hole of a place as we all already know,on home turf though makes the difference,hope they get fucking hammered off Chelsea on and off the pitch after seeing that

what you on about f*ck off across town ? I know how it works and like i said you have no clue what happened prior. Stop talking like an idiot

It was all the exclamation marks that made it appear aggressive. When I see fellow blues getting smacked and then the perpetrators sliding off while the police appear to be targeting the blues for defending themselves I want something done.
These kind of things probably went on all over the place yesterday, i'm sure City doing the same. I dont think the police targeted the blues was just a case of getting close to someone and stopping it. That lad was lucky the police didnt see the punch thrown or he would have been nicked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.