Millsy The Mosher/Neville's Bum Chum

He was a nice lad.

Trouble was that newer posters saw him as a target for abuse in order to build their own rep. It's sad, I know but it goes on on a daily basis on here. I've mentioned in the past I've had new boys trying to rumble with me due to the fact they see me as established and therefore ripe for the picking. Sadly for them I always shit 'em. People know now that you fuck with me and I shit you, it's that simple.

I'd take NBC over 99% of this board to be honest as you could attribute his bullshit to youth where as a lot of the real nobs on here are in their forties.

Contributed far more laughs to this site than 85% of the humourless arseholes loitering about these parts of late.

PS, is he of legal bumming age yet?

To be honest, I think he's still on here. I just can't remember what his new username is, or at least was. Not that it really matters, of course, as it's not like he's permanently banned or anything. He was alright really, just took the piss a few too many times.

NBC is a good lad. As already mentioned, some grown men on here were a bit too obsessed with him and went after him like dogs in heat.

If you are reading Jord, PM me about Hull away.

Banned Tosspot said:
NBC is a good lad. As already mentioned, some grown men on here were a bit too obsessed with him and went after him like dogs in heat.

Can anyone join your little away game group?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Can anyone join your little away game group?
Definitely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.