Millsy The Mosher/Neville's Bum Chum

GStar said:
liamctid said:
Can't remember now - I knew it was something like that!

You're facebook is so tightly locked down, that, if i wasn't friends with some of your friends, i wouldn't even know you existed! :(

Do you know what? I was just thinking 'I still haven't asked GStar for his name so I can add him on facebook'

You can PM me if you're a bit of an identity freak! I'm not by the way, I just did a lot of security stuff a few years back when I was being a naughty boy, and since I started up TBA I think it's probably best if some raggamuffins can't contact me/know what I look like!

liamctid said:
Can't remember now - I knew it was something like that!
Nah, I'm not sure either really.

They were great boys, we were forever bumping into them at the games.

liamctid said:
GStar said:
You're facebook is so tightly locked down, that, if i wasn't friends with some of your friends, i wouldn't even know you existed! :(

Do you know what? I was just thinking 'I still haven't asked GStar for his name so I can add him on facebook'

You can PM me if you're a bit of an identity freak! I'm not by the way, I just did a lot of security stuff a few years back when I was being a naughty boy, and since I started up TBA I think it's probably best if some raggamuffins can't contact me/know what I look like!

Chris Gawne.

The secret's out!

GStar said:
liamctid said:

Chris Gawne.

The secret's out!

11 mutual friends eh - it was meant to be! Don't judge me for some of my holiday snaps.

GStar said:
liamctid said:
Haha and you know Adam Cutler!

Stands the row infront of me, he'll be with me at Bolton.

How'd you know him?

Don't know him THAT well but he went to the same Uni as me. A couple of lads I was mates with (Joe Deavin and Martin Lacey) knocked around with him for awhile... but they might of had a fall out. I used to bump into him on campus all the time and have a chat about the blues. Bumped into him at Birmingham, he was hammered so don't know if he'll remember seeing me. He'll know my face, possibly name (well he'll know that I'm called Liam I think!)

Forever a legend to me, if only for his golf attire at the 5-a-side.
Wish he'd come back tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.