Millsy The Mosher/Neville's Bum Chum

Perhaps he has grown up a bit now?

There are plenty more on here who have taken his place, I can never understand what motivates people to tell tall stories, perhaps there are far deeper problems in their lives?

Ducado said:

There are plenty more on here who have taken his place, I can never understand what motivates people to tell tall stories, perhaps there are far deeper problems in their lives?
And it continues.

He was a young lad and that's a nasty comment.

Banned Tosspot said:
Ducado said:

And it continues.

He was a young lad and that's a nasty comment.

Really? I was not using it in the pejorative, I apologise if you have taken any offence

liamctid said:
He's a good lad! A facebook friend of mine. I used to see him at matches quite a lot - not seen him in awhile though. According to his facebook page he's 21, not sure if thats right though.
I might re add him and possibly you, ya fat **** ;)

liamctid said:
He's a good lad! A facebook friend of mine. I used to see him at matches quite a lot - not seen him in awhile though. According to his facebook page he's 21, not sure if thats right though.

he will be 21 by now, saw his mate craig, fucked if i can remember his user name, at a game.

de niro said:
liamctid said:

he will be 21 by now, saw his mate craig, fucked if i can remember his user name, at a game.

mancity538?

I swear when I was 17 and first started coming on here he was about 14...

Banned Tosspot said:
liamctid said:
I might re add him and possibly you, ya fat **** ;)

I can never understand why you would want to delete me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.