Millwall fan gets a smack

Glazers_Wallet said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0wGAZp0B7I&feature=player_embedded#at=120[/youtube]

makes me laugh look at this guys user name MUFC1963

I saw this...there's one thing going on a forumand having a discussion about it...but setting up a YouTube video as though you are some new wave journalist/reporter....the guy needs to get a life.....

The interesting bit is tho, if you watch it in the slow motion section at the end, the copper did not punch the lad, his hand is open. so the lad went down a little easy for that!

Colin_Bell said:
Pigeonho said:
Its like talking to a brick wall, Gaudino. Like I said earlier in the thread, I can guarantee most of the ones slating the OB would be giving it the big'n if that copper there was a City fan hitting the mouthy kid. The kid would be getting slated and the City fan would be their new hero. That is a concrete, 100% fact and its all because its 'cool' or 'fashionable' to hate the police.

Nothing to do with any hatred for the police it’s bullies I cant stand and that’s exactly what the copper is being here – Build it up however you like but the simple fact is that he’s abusing his position

It's not 'the simple fact at all' - he isn't bullying under any stretch of the imagination (PACE). If I advanced towards the police , gobbing off, fist clenched after being told to move away - what should I expect? If you can't take the consequencies ie two slaps, don't be there.

I thought the copper did next to fuck all wrong, the lad squares up to him after being warned with a shove.

I remember in about 1989 I was 11 and was running home to make me curfew. One of the notorious coppers pulled over and stopped me.
'You must have done something wrong to be running'
'Im late home'
'You must have been doing something to make you late' WHACK round the ear with the leather glove
'Aah'
'Where do you live?'
'About 2 miles away'
'Wrong area of town as well' WHACK round the other ear

Maybe a bit harsh but there was very few little scrotes causing nuisance. The other month on the next street to me around 11pm I saw a proper officer ASKING 3 kids of primary school age to get down off the top of car. YCMIU

so annoying....
It never fails to surprise me that there are so many sanctimonious bastards amongst us. I genuinely hope that you goody goodies suffer some police injustice soon.

On the evidence of that video, the only hooligan is the officer.
The behaviour of some facist animals like bobby knob in the video or more pertinently at the G20 summit does little to instill respect in the masses for a 'force' with a set of entry requirements so sniffling that a fat midget with no gcse's who can't swim or drive can join. It's little wonder that it is supposedly "'cool' or 'fashionable' to hate the police."

mcmanus said:
I thought the copper did next to fuck all wrong, the lad squares up to him after being warned with a shove.

I remember in about 1989 I was 11 and was running home to make me curfew. One of the notorious coppers pulled over and stopped me.
'You must have done something wrong to be running'
'Im late home'
'You must have been doing something to make you late' WHACK round the ear with the leather glove
'Aah'
'Where do you live?'
'About 2 miles away'
'Wrong area of town as well' WHACK round the other ear

Maybe a bit harsh but there was very few little scrotes causing nuisance. The other month on the next street to me around 11pm I saw a proper officer ASKING 3 kids of primary school age to get down off the top of car. YCMIU

And without beating the drum too much, this is exactly my point. A slap off your teacher = no fucking about in school. A slap off a copper if you do something wrong = no fucking about around the streets. A slap off your mum/dad for being a cheeky little **** = a lesser cheeky ****. All 3 = someone who learns respect and a bit of discipline as they get on in life. I had 2 of the 3, the slap off a copper being the one i've not had as a kid, and I turned out relatively unscathed.<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm --<br /><br />
el blue said:
so annoying....
It never fails to surprise me that there are so many sanctimonious bastards amongst us. I genuinely hope that you goody goodies suffer some police injustice soon.

The behaviour of some facist animals like bobby knob in the video or more pertinently at the G20 summit does little to instill respect in the masses for a 'force' with a set of entry requirements so sniffling that a fat midget with no gcse's who can't swim or drive can join. It's little wonder that it is supposedly "'cool' or 'fashionable' to hate the police."

Goodie Goodies?! Mate, i've had my one and only run in with the police and it taught me not to fuck about again. The difference is I wasn't some silly, no shouldered little scrote who can't fill a shirt in yet. I was infact an adult and a dad of 2. Without going into detail I learned in one night, one night of chaos, not to fuck about with the police because there will only be one winner. I was totally in the wrong, as is the dick in the video.
In reference to the G20 guy who died, i'll give you that and the copper was way, way OTT on that occasion. Intelligent people will hate police after that kind of thing, but my point about it being fashionable is it will be the scrotes in the video, the hoodies, the 'gangstas' who walk like they've just stood on a fucking nail. They're the ones who hate them for all the wrong reasons, reasons which don't exist and that is because they are the opposite of those who have a valid beef with the police, opposite as in being totally UNeducated. You know the type i'm talking about. For me that lad there totally, completely deserves to be pushed away, and the way he's being held back and has lost total control proves one thing, that he is pissed, out of control and being a fucking nuisance.

el blue said:
so annoying....

Balanced and reasoned?

I`m not condoning the police per se - there are a lot of justifiable actions brought against them and sometimes their incompetence beggers belief - however this situation is not a case of 'brutality' or overstepping the mark.
I have been unfortunate enough to have attended a G20 and can tell you I`ve never felt so threatened or intimidated - and that includes Elland rd in the late 70s by the protests going on - Granted there were problems in the policing at these events, but you need to add some degree of context.
Of course bad and improper policing need stamping out and punishing.

Police brutality? GIVE ME A BREAK
He pushed the kid twice, never used a closed hand, it was an open fist.

You honestly think this is brutality. If that kid was in the States and he squared off and mouthed off to an officer with closed a closed fist, they would have tasered him, dropped a knee in his chest/back, put a boot on his neck and cuffed him, and took the little shit in you can guarantee that. Hell, I have seen people tasered for far less

In fact, here is a 72 year old woman getting tasered for not listening to an officers orders of staying where she is. She did not mouth off, She did not get in his face, she did not clench her fists. ZAAAAAAAAAAP.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yWaE8tTlsc[/youtube]

A push to the face would be considered getting off scott free. He wants to act like a hard bastard, he wants to mouth off, he should get a slap. Its not like the cops just walked up to him in the street, harassed them and slapped em. I have had my share of grievances with serious asshole cops who demand respect, and encourage you to act out line so they can bust you up. We have not seen the whole video, but I don't think the cop was too much in the wrong.

Look at where the UK is heading. Packs of children roam the streets late at night, carrying blades in their waistband. Intimidating and harassing normal people trying to get on with their lives, stand up and say something, they stab you to death.
They need a lot more than a smack in the mouth.

what was the millwall fan actually doing to deserve that? im not being funny but i personally have been on the wrong end of police being unnecessary heavy handed. its very easy to say this lad is just a millwall dick head but the cops should be able to control the crowd with out resorting to this kind of technique.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.