Millwall fan gets a smack

Godfather said:
allan harper said:
Fucking wanker should be sent to jail for that, no doubt if the lad had turned around and chinned the copper back he'd of be looking at time.

You're not seriously defending a hooligan are you?

actually I think he is defending "The Law"
and I think the officer has used unresonble force.

As he has no excemption from the law he should be dealt with in exactly the same manner as if the fan had struck him in the same way!

why do some posters on here think it is only hooligans who can stand up to the police and critisize anyone who says anything on this forum,

for far to long the police have been allowed to treat football fans in an unexceptable fashion and it has become the norm.

you do not and should not loose your rights to be treated fairly just because you attend a football match !

mcfcliam said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa6QwZ-76YA[/youtube]

Call that a smack..:)

-- Wed May 19, 2010 8:29 am --

Pigeonho said:
Lets be honest, no-one knows what the boy said, no-one. Looking at the way he and his mates are behaving though I think its fair to say he wasn't asking the copper if he wanted a flask of tea. Its clear there are a few on the forum who simply don't realise that not so long ago in the scheme of things, coppers did that on a daily basis for the slightest of things. Thats why people USED to be scared of them. Based on that small clip it looks a bit extreme, but like I say no-one knows what he said. Personally I think coppers should be able to clip kids round the fucking ear like that, just like they used to do.

They always did my left ear...basterds...made me think though...

no yob culture back then though, wonder why..??

I was 10 in 1970..we got the cane,the slipper and the strap...and then there was mum waiting to add her ten penneth when I got home...

Kids today know they,ll get away with things....ASBO.s... what a fucking joke that is.. brought in by people who know fook all about the real world..

samharris said:
mcfcliam said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa6QwZ-76YA[/youtube]

Pigeonho said:
Lets be honest, no-one knows what the boy said, no-one. Looking at the way he and his mates are behaving though I think its fair to say he wasn't asking the copper if he wanted a flask of tea. Its clear there are a few on the forum who simply don't realise that not so long ago in the scheme of things, coppers did that on a daily basis for the slightest of things. Thats why people USED to be scared of them. Based on that small clip it looks a bit extreme, but like I say no-one knows what he said. Personally I think coppers should be able to clip kids round the fucking ear like that, just like they used to do.

Exactly. The day 'special constables' were brought in to effectiveely do only half of what a proper copper can, or should be able to do, is the day it all went to pot. We have two of them round here who cycle round trying their best to make their faces known. To date I have personally seen them get egged, abused, have stones thrown at them and all manner of verbal abuse chucked their way by kids aged only 10 or 11. When I was 10 or 11, which was only in 1988/89, the sight of a copper made me stop whatever the fuck I was doing at that moment and behave myself. Not even the proper coppers get that respect these days. Its a complete joke and without using an obvious pun, a complete PC gone mad, joke.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:

Exactly. The day 'special constables' were brought in to effectiveely do only half of what a proper copper can, or should be able to do, is the day it all went to pot. We have two of them round here who cycle round trying their best to make their faces known. To date I have personally seen them get egged, abused, have stones thrown at them and all manner of verbal abuse chucked their way by kids aged only 10 or 11. When I was 10 or 11, which was only in 1988/89, the sight of a copper made me stop whatever the fuck I was doing at that moment and behave myself. Not even the proper coppers get that respect these days. Its a complete joke and without using an obvious pun, a complete PC gone mad, joke.

one day when the yob rule bring them to the doorsteps of the elite lawmakers in this country will sommat be done....Funny how the police get stuck in at demonsrations in public places in front of the cameras yet cannot control kids on housing estates..

Its all about containment...keep the in one area and let them get on with it...

How can anyone condone what the police officer did there?

Did he deserve because he was mouthing off?

Week in week out up football fans give almighty abuse to the police and part of their job is to maintain their composure in high pressure situations, he is paid to keep his head.

Fair enough it was in the heat of the moment but that doesn't excuse what he did.

However, we all know that nothing will be done about this incident and the police are once again considered to be above the law.

What a great system we have.

the police officer shouldn't have smacked him. its not like it was self defence as the lad didnt even throw a punch he was just being mouthy. if you let police get away with stuff like that they'll keep on doing it til it escalates.

this from america in a similar situation, guy celebrating his teams victory gets set upon by the "police"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c542QwAarkE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c542QwAarkE</a>

just heard that Hearts are playing them at theirs for a pre season testimonial,could be a very interesting trip :-)<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 am --<br /><br />
salfordblues said:
How can anyone condone what the police officer did there?

Did he deserve because he was mouthing off?

Week in week out up football fans give almighty abuse to the police and part of their job is to maintain their composure in high pressure situations, he is paid to keep his head.

Fair enough it was in the heat of the moment but that doesn't excuse what he did.

However, we all know that nothing will be done about this incident and the police are once again considered to be above the law.

What a great system we have.

well said lad, nefer forget ACAB

The lad's a tit, the copper pushed him away from his personal space, the kid got up and squared up to him. He was always going to get hit. He's lucky it was the copper's open hand (didn't look like a punch on slow-mo) rather than his battle stick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.