Millwall fan gets a smack

The lad looked to be just talking to the copper (albeit probably gobbing off) and got a smack even though he wasn't threatening violence. Everyone's saying the lads a hooligan just because he's a Millwall fan? The hooligan's in the uniform.

allan harper said:
Godfather said:
You're not seriously defending a hooligan are you?

Lol !

Im just going off what i seen in that 24 second clip, you seem to know he's a hooligan because what, hes a Millwall fan ?If ive missed something then ill hold me hands up and apologise but all id seen was a cooper lashing out at a lad.

erm...yes? lol

allan harper said:
Godfather said:
You're not seriously defending a hooligan are you?

Lol !

Im just going off what i seen in that 24 second clip, you seem to know he's a hooligan because what, hes a Millwall fan ?
If ive missed something then ill hold me hands up and apologise but all id seen was a cooper lashing out at a lad.

Not necessarily a hooligan (looks too soft) but certainly a little twat who deserved a slap

The Fat el Hombre said:
allan harper said:
Lol !

Im just going off what i seen in that 24 second clip, you seem to know he's a hooligan because what, hes a Millwall fan ?
If ive missed something then ill hold me hands up and apologise but all id seen was a cooper lashing out at a lad.

Not necessarily a hooligan (looks too soft) but certainly a little twat who deserved a slap

Years ago (and yes I`m expecting to get slaughtered) if you ever went back to your mam and dad and told them what had happened,you`d have GOT ANOTHER off them !!!
Smack round the ear off one of the old type coppers and it would have removed all the fucking wax from your ears !!!!

Lol at the snivelling wretches all lining up on here to praise the piggies.

Let's just hope that next time a state storm trooper decides to lash out it's not your head he's punching.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The lad looked to be just talking to the copper (albeit probably gobbing off) and got a smack even though he wasn't threatening violence. Everyone's saying the lads a hooligan just because he's a Millwall fan? The hooligan's in the uniform.

Oh dear, he's lucky the cop didnt kick the shit out of him. The police here the Uk are nothing compared to police in other countries.

This for example....[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVgOggIoNy8[/youtube]

dO WE NO HE IS A HOOLIGAN or if that was one of our fans would we be defending the police so much ?

Is that mcfc_diehard ;-)

Gene Hunt is real!!!

Seriously someone give that copper a promotion, need to grow up the lot of em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.