Millwall fan gets a smack

Pigeonho said:
Corky said:
The police were clearing the stand out, he confrunted them to 'look hard' and ended up getting pushed. The kid looks as though he got away with it.

Exactly! Too many Liberal, Chakrabarti wannabe's on here and in life in general. Nothing wrong with a good old clip round the ear if you fucking well deserve it. never did me any harm. I'm from the era of the last ones to have the ruler in class. By that I mean the teacher rapping your knuckles with an old school, wooden ruler if you fucked about. As I say, it never did me any harm. This country has gone to the complete and utter dogs in that respect. Only today I heard about a magistrate who is being looked at because he called two defendants in court, 'scum'. All I know is Mr Edwards, god rest his soul, would be turning in his grave at how little the teachers are allowed to do these days and that filters all the way down to the police too, anyone in authority infact. Soon there will be no punishment whatsoever, just nicey nicey's.

Im from the same era and I remember not giving a shit about the old wooden ruler.Neither did anyone else in my year that was liable to get it.It was just seen
as a bit of an unfortunate hazard of pissing about.
Being unable to play football for a week was a far more serious proposition,I seem to recall.
Unrestrained Physical violence against kids by adults in power is unacceptable in a modern society.It doesn't work as a control method or teach the difference from right or wrong and never has.Anyone who thinks violence is controllable by yet more violence is talking bollocks.
The scuttler gangs of 19th century Ardwick and Salford were brutal in their violence in an age of hanging and flogging.Did it stop them?Did it fuck.
People who somehow think that all kids are feral scum who need a good twatting by big strong coppers with sticks usually know fek all about history other than what the tabloid press tell them.

Mind you,I'm expecting a lot more of the poilce doing exactly what they want to who they want now we've got the old Etonians running the show again.

RBmk2 said:
Pigeonho said:
Exactly! Too many Liberal, Chakrabarti wannabe's on here and in life in general. Nothing wrong with a good old clip round the ear if you fucking well deserve it. never did me any harm. I'm from the era of the last ones to have the ruler in class. By that I mean the teacher rapping your knuckles with an old school, wooden ruler if you fucked about. As I say, it never did me any harm. This country has gone to the complete and utter dogs in that respect. Only today I heard about a magistrate who is being looked at because he called two defendants in court, 'scum'. All I know is Mr Edwards, god rest his soul, would be turning in his grave at how little the teachers are allowed to do these days and that filters all the way down to the police too, anyone in authority infact. Soon there will be no punishment whatsoever, just nicey nicey's.

Im from the same era and I remember not giving a shit about the old wooden ruler.Neither did anyone else in my year that was liable to get it.It was just seen
as a bit of an unfortunate hazard of pissing about.
Being unable to play football for a week was a far more serious proposition,I seem to recall.
Unrestrained Physical violence against kids by adults in power is unacceptable in a modern society.It doesn't work as a control method or teach the difference from right or wrong and never has.Anyone who thinks violence is controllable by yet more violence is talking bollocks.
The scuttler gangs of 19th century Ardwick and Salford were brutal in their violence in an age of hanging and flogging.Did it stop them?Did it fuck.
People who somehow think that all kids are feral scum who need a good twatting by big strong coppers with sticks usually know fek all about history other than what the tabloid press tell them.

Mind you,I'm expecting a lot more of the poilce doing exactly what they want to who they want now we've got the old Etonians running the show again.

Your teachers must have been pussy's then. ;-)
I feared the fucking thing and went 2 years without experiencing it, then I copped for it good and proper one day. I never did fuck all again in that school, nothing. It taught me not to be a cheeky little shit. Another one I remember was a lad getting caught graffiti-ing his own hand with bubble writing. The teacher, (a small, hard-lined female), grabbed him by his ear and made him stand at the front of the class for the next hour with his hand held high. If that hand even moved down so much as a MM, she was onto him like a ton of bricks. This was all in primary school mind. She reminded me of a female Gunnery Sergeant Hartley from Full Metal Jacket. That lad was the 'cock' of the school so I remember, but she reduced him to tears with that punishment. He was never the same again.

Whilst it is quite refreshing to see any seriously aggressive git getting a bit of "hands on policing" I want to ask one thing.....what if this had been a City fan, same age, doing the same thing.

You'd be on here up in arms.

That lad was merely being gobby. Yes some kids need a kick up the arse, but it is not a Police Officer's job to punch someone. It is up to the Police to calm and control. Would have been much better to wait for back up (only a few feet away after all) and shove him back again.

Some of the other fans did more to try and do that than the actual officer involved. And that is the reverse of what should be happening. You could say that the means justifies the ends, and I can see why. But the officer let temper and authority get the better of them there imho.

mackenzie said:
Whilst it is quite refreshing to see any seriously aggressive git getting a bit of "hands on policing" I want to ask one thing.....what if this had been a City fan, same age, doing the same thing.

That lad was merely being gobby. Yes some kids need a kick up the arse, but it is not a Police Officer's job to punch someone. It is up to the Police to calm and control. Would have been much better to wait for back up (only a few feet away after all) and shove him back again.

Some of the other fans did more to try and do that than the actual officer involved. And that is the reverse of what should be happening. You could say that the means justifies the ends, and I can see why. But the officer let temper and authority get the better of them there imho.

It was hardly a punch, was it?! On the 'what if' scenario though, I bet those who are slagging the police would be having a laugh and saying 'get in there son', and shit like that if it was a Citgy fan hitting that kid. Then it would turn from 'he was just being gobby' to 'the southern twat deserved it'. Some people just hate the police, pure and simple.

Fucking gobshite got what he deserved, cockney twat! We need some mental toughness, not pussyfooting with these detritis mother fuckers. I wanna see the 'Bill' get stuck in, 'Apocypse Now' styley.

Pigeonho said:
mackenzie said:

It was hardly a punch, was it?! On the 'what if' scenario though, I bet those who are slagging the police would be having a laugh and saying 'get in there son', and shit like that if it was a Citgy fan hitting that kid. Then it would turn from 'he was just being gobby' to 'the southern twat deserved it'. Some people just hate the police, pure and simple.

I don't hate the Police at all. One of my mates is married to a copper that is quite senior in the section of GMP that deals with hooliganism at football matches.

And I could quite easily say back to you that some people just think the police get nothing wrong.

They aren't infallible. They are people like the rest of us.

I don't think "They are great" and I don't think "They are pigs." I just call it as I see it.
As would some coppers too.

Do they have a tough job? You bet they do.
Does that mean they always get it right? No.

mackenzie said:
Pigeonho said:

I don't hate the Police at all. One of my mates is married to a copper that is quite senior in the section of GMP that deals with hooliganism at football matches.

And I could quite easily say back to you that some people just think the police get nothing wrong.

I don't think "They are great" and I don't think "They are pigs." I just call it as I see it.

To be honest I wasn't aiming my last post at you. I think that copper called it as he saw it. As I said earlier though, we'll never know who said what or whatever else went on. We may have missed the copper being spat at for all we know. I just like that hard lined approach and if that was my son there, i'd be giving him a crack too for making such a little twat out of himself.

Pigeonho said:
mackenzie said:

To be honest I wasn't aiming my last post at you. I think that copper called it as he saw it. As I said earlier though, we'll never know who said what or whatever else went on. We may have missed the copper being spat at for all we know. I just like that hard lined approach and if that was my son there, i'd be giving him a crack too for making such a little twat out of himself.

To be honest I nearly posted the same thing about MY post not being directed at you! ;-)

To be fair, it's a situation I think that is easy to be objective about if you aren't involved.

I'll leave it there.

Pam said:
That is disgusting. The police recruit and attract far too many scummy elements for my liking. It's state sponsored hooliganism. The twat should be made an example of. He should be sacked and there should be criminal charges. But there won't be and the ugly policeman will get away with it.

Absolute tosh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.