Millwall fan gets a smack

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol at the snivelling wretches all lining up on here to praise the piggies.

Let's just hope that next time a state storm trooper decides to lash out it's not your head he's punching.

Im off into town for a few beers, hopefully i dont walk across the path of a police enforcer smelling of beer or ill get a good kicking.

That is disgusting. The police recruit and attract far too many scummy elements for my liking. It's state sponsored hooliganism. The twat should be made an example of. He should be sacked and there should be criminal charges. But there won't be and the ugly policeman will get away with it.

Pam said:
That is disgusting. The police recruit and attract far too many scummy elements for my liking. It's state sponsored hooliganism. The twat should be made an example of. He should be sacked and there should be criminal charges. But there won't be and the ugly policeman will get away with it.

The little shit shouldn't be acting like a twat then should he? He got what he deserved.

Lets be honest, no-one knows what the boy said, no-one. Looking at the way he and his mates are behaving though I think its fair to say he wasn't asking the copper if he wanted a flask of tea. Its clear there are a few on the forum who simply don't realise that not so long ago in the scheme of things, coppers did that on a daily basis for the slightest of things. Thats why people USED to be scared of them. Based on that small clip it looks a bit extreme, but like I say no-one knows what he said. Personally I think coppers should be able to clip kids round the fucking ear like that, just like they used to do.

The police were clearing the stand out, he confrunted them to 'look hard' and ended up getting pushed. The kid looks as though he got away with it.

There was a incident in town a few years back, when a mob of robocops steamed into wetherspoons (i think) lashing out with their truncheons, at any one who couldnt get out of the way quick enough.
Unbeknown to the police, the chief superintendant of humberside was enjoying a few sherbets for himself and received a couple of cracks!
I think the shit might have hit the fan in more ways then one!

Corky said:
The police were clearing the stand out, he confrunted them to 'look hard' and ended up getting pushed. The kid looks as though he got away with it.

Exactly! Too many Liberal, Chakrabarti wannabe's on here and in life in general. Nothing wrong with a good old clip round the ear if you fucking well deserve it. never did me any harm. I'm from the era of the last ones to have the ruler in class. By that I mean the teacher rapping your knuckles with an old school, wooden ruler if you fucked about. As I say, it never did me any harm. This country has gone to the complete and utter dogs in that respect. Only today I heard about a magistrate who is being looked at because he called two defendants in court, 'scum'. All I know is Mr Edwards, god rest his soul, would be turning in his grave at how little the teachers are allowed to do these days and that filters all the way down to the police too, anyone in authority infact. Soon there will be no punishment whatsoever, just nicey nicey's.

just watched the clip three times now and the copper did nothing wrong. the lad turned towards the copper and got shoved and then jumped up and squared up to him and got slapped. he deserved it, 1 for being a cocky little gobshite, 2 for being a cockney wanker and 3 for being a cockney wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.