Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oasis_City said:
A team as good as Villa shouldn't concede 7 should they? Especially with Dunne playing for you!
A freak result, after 3-1 everyone pushed forwards leaving about a 6v4 on countless number of occassions which led to us conceding 7 overall. We still have one of the best defensive records in the league last season thanks to Mr Dunney.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 pm --<br /><br />
Oasis_City said:
Getting beat by the former league champions is getting beat by the for mer league champions.

It's a derby. We don't fuck around with derby's. Six in a row we have won against the lulus

i love this website but it definately has its problems.the mods spend most of the time trying to stop us blues from fighting and when a blatent rag comes on here and abuses our team they do nothing.i was given a warning the other day for using caps lock in a new topic i created....some of the mods on here are decent but some are shocking.can we please delete this rag on this forum pls mods!!

Zimidy said:
Oasis_City said:
A team as good as Villa shouldn't concede 7 should they? Especially with Dunne playing for you!
A freak result, after 3-1 everyone pushed forwards leaving about a 6v4 on countless number of occassions which led to us conceding 7 overall. We still have one of the best defensive records in the league last season thanks to Mr Dunney.

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 pm --

Oasis_City said:
Getting beat by the former league champions is getting beat by the for mer league champions.

It's a derby. We don't fuck around with derby's. Six in a row we have won against the lulus

With a dodgey penalty.

larderland said:
i love this website but it definately has its problems.the mods spend most of the time trying to stop us blues from fighting and when a blatent rag comes on here and abuses our team they do nothing.i was given a warning the other day for using caps lock in a new topic i created....some of the mods on here are decent but some are shocking.can we please delete this rag on this forum pls mods!!
A rag? Oh please. Keep your knickers on. I was simply talking about Jimmy Milner until some of your lot decided to challenge me on my beloved Villa.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 pm --<br /><br />
Oasis_City said:
With a dodgey penalty.

Meh, I'll take it.

Zimidy said:
larderland said:
A rag? Oh please. Keep your knickers on. I was simply talking about Jimmy Milner until some of your lot decided to challenge me on my beloved Villa.

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 pm --

Oasis_City said:
With a dodgey penalty.

Meh, I'll take it.

Who does that sound like ?

I'll take it, I'll take it, 1-0 at the swamp....... Ok Danny, come on out ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8647157.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 647157.stm</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.