Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimidy said:
lee-mcfc said:
Chelsea 7 Villa 1!!!!

It could be 1-0 you tart, doesn't change anything. A loss to the league champions away is a loss to the league champions away.
Ohhh he's getting angry hahaha

Seriously though I do rate Carew, swap you Santa Cruz!?

We won 4-2 at the league champions

Zimidy said:
lee-mcfc said:
did i cheer them on? no . i just said villa wasnt good enough, the scum were the better team on the day.

Haha! Even though we outclassed them, they should have been down to 10 men, had the better opportunities and passed it around better? Your a closet rag if I ever saw one.

sore loser or what??

just over 10000 posts on a city forum yup closet rag thats me!
youv caught me out ....

larderland said:
city 2

chelsea 1

city of manchester stadium.its called doing the double.not beating them 2-1 at home and then getting thrashed 7-1 at the bridge..see unlike youse we went to the bridge and won
Getting beaten by the rags twice in one season? Tough break. They didn't even beat us once in the league. I would play share the results with you but I have better things to do.

Zimidy said:
lee-mcfc said:
Chelsea 7 Villa 1!!!!

It could be 1-0 you tart, doesn't change anything. A loss to the league champions away is a loss to the league champions away.

i do undertsand y ur on here.ur a good club but ul never make top 4.u have no money to spend unless u sell,ur owners words not mine,with our money ur hardly gonna go past us next year considering we finished ahead of u in our first year of riches and u obviously have very little if nothing to talk about on the villa transfer forum as well lets be honest ur hadrdly bringing in yaya toure or anyone else.how u wish ur club could even be linked with david silva. enjoy finishing 6th again next year mate

Zimidy said:
larderland said:
city 2

chelsea 1

city of manchester stadium.its called doing the double.not beating them 2-1 at home and then getting thrashed 7-1 at the bridge..see unlike youse we went to the bridge and won
Getting beaten by the rags twice in one season? Tough break. They didn't even beat us once in the league. I would play share the results with you but I have better things to do.

what like sit on a manchester city forum...div.

Zimidy said:
lee-mcfc said:
did i cheer them on? no . i just said villa wasnt good enough, the scum were the better team on the day.

Haha! Even though we outclassed them, they should have been down to 10 men, had the better opportunities and passed it around better? Your a closet rag if I ever saw one.

Takes one to know one, the rag reference is a dead giveaway, but you're a funny little brumchum, please stay!

Zimidy said:
larderland said:
city 2

chelsea 1

spend ur time looking p the table mate,ul c us above you.5th position is better than 6th just to let u no

Zimidy said:
larderland said:
city 2

chelsea 1

Getting beat by the former league champions is getting beat by the for mer league champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.