Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
The 3 in the centre that Mancini played at times (earlier in his tenure) last season looks a lot better with Yaya, Milner, NDJ/Barry than it does with Barry/DeJong/Vieira!

-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:10 pm --

Ntini77 said:
Why not ?

Milner just like Barry seems to completely vanish in games.

I like Yaya though.

which big games did Barry vanish in? I think you'll see the box-to-box Gaz you saw at Villa this upcoming year as opposed to the DM you saw for City last season.

Mainly away games I meant.

Don't think he's suited to the role as a box to box player personally, you get the best out of him as the anchorman as he plays for England.

Yaya, Milner
De Jong/Barry

A midfield trio of this ^^ looks decent though.

we've already got one true playmaker.... I've not yet given up hope on Ireland 'changing his head around 180 degrees' ;)

that aside, I think silva still looks quite likely and he would most definitely count as a playmaker

Well if this comes true, we have an energetic midfield.

de Jong protecting the back four and Yaya and Milner getting forward a bit more. Stick someone like, I say like Robinho behind 2 strikers and it begins to look pretty impressive.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yaya and Milner will be now be Man City players barring a miracle...

oh, and do you believe in proper miracles?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6riYfLPXk[/youtube]

proper??????????

.................De Jong
........Toure............Barry
..........Robinho/ Ireland
...........Tevez-Adebayor

Prestwich_Blue said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
When can we expect an anouncement on Yaya mate?
Reckon it'll be after the WC as I've heard it just depends on a medical now. The rest of the deal is done. I've also heard that someone else is lined up, with the terms agreed in theory, but he won't commit until after the WC either.

However, I was assured that Mourinho was in the same situation as well so I'll wait to see.

What sort of standard are we talking with this player PB? Is he an A lister, B lister or A*?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Reckon it'll be after the WC as I've heard it just depends on a medical now. The rest of the deal is done. I've also heard that someone else is lined up, with the terms agreed in theory, but he won't commit until after the WC either.

However, I was assured that Mourinho was in the same situation as well so I'll wait to see.

What sort of standard are we talking with this player PB? Is he an A lister, B lister or A*?[/quote]

...who is this Alastair Blister you're on about? - hopefully not another defensive mid? not seen him yet in the world cup but if you say he's an A* player I will keep my eyes peeled....

leewill31 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yaya and Milner will be now be Man City players barring a miracle...

oh, and do you believe in proper miracles?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6riYfLPXk[/youtube]

proper??????????
was just thinking was tolmie hinting at something else mate!!! the way proper is highlighted says to me that something else is on the go maybe??? come on tolmie.........spill!!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.