Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
avoidconfusion said:
Can't believe we really wasted all this money on Milner and we still don't have a playmaker now....

what in your right mind thinks after these 2 we are done in the market?

We better not be otherwise we won't finish in the top 4 next season either.

The Fixer said:
I think tolmie is hinting at a certain world class striker who plays his football in the north west.

Would be a miracle if he came imo, silva now interested in talking to us the picture starting to emerge????

forgot all about torres for a minute!

The Fixer said:
I think tolmie is hinting at a certain world class striker who plays his football in the north west.

Would be a miracle if he came imo, silva now interested in talking to us the picture starting to emerge????

thought that myself actually

Forzacitizens said:
The Fixer said:

thought that myself actually

leewill31 said:
The Fixer said:

forgot all about torres for a minute!

thank God, I thought he mean't Rooney ;)

franksven said:
Think of players that if we signed, you would call a proper miracle.

One thought I had was "proper miracle"......a real miracle.

Real Madrid........Kaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.