Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
woolleyback blue said:
after today I don't want Milner within a million miles of COMS

Oh come on, don't be so fickle. He is part of a wank team and is one of the few willing to put in an effort. Was excellent against Slovenia and at least managed some decent crosses today but the entire England team was dysfunctional and a newcomer like Milner can't be blamed. Milner will be a good part of a rebuilt England team if the manager gets it right. He has also proven himself to be consistently good in the Premier League which for us is more important. Not a "marquee" signing like so many seem to just want but would give us plenty of industry, which would allow the likes of Silva more creative freedom.

Just because didn't look brilliant for England doesn't mean he won't be good enough in our midfield, like someone said City will not be playing Germany or Argentina every week and he will do very nicely IMO.

he wasnt at his best tonite but who was, the more experienced players offered the younger inexperienced nothing to feed off, he a good player, the fee we pay isnt his fault but hes gunna be a good addition imho

PASS!!!!!
bring on ozil/sneijder
we need a playmaker/creater in our team and milner is not one.
we have enough central mids.

we might be playing 4-2-3-1 and milner doesnt fit in that lineup.

..........new striker
aj..........tevez......silva
.....toure........berry
boateng?.kompany..toure..zaba?
..............given/hart

or

..........tevez
aj.........ozil......silva
......toure.....berry

BenchillBlue said:
These 2 players would command the same type of transfer figure imo, and you lot watched the same game as me. To me, Özil was so far ahead of Milner it was frightening, also Barry was miles behind both as far as i'm concerned. I'd offer Miiner a contact, but i would send Barry the other way, purely because we have to many defensive midfielders and not enough attacking midfielders, Özil is a must, we have to offer Werder Breman something for the lad, cus he's the superstar imo.

Özil, will be off Barcelona or Real Madrid, if anybody wanted him they should have gone in for him before the WC in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.