Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

simon23 said:
regardless of the money...milneer is a player we should not even be bothering to look at.

he is not what is required at all and wont improve us.

oh well at least if you are having a pop at Milner you are giving Ibra a rest from your abuse

Shooter 83 said:
SouthStand211 said:
Give Villa: Richards, Nedum and Ireland plus 10mil.

Milner is going to be one Englands best midfielders in 5 years time.

Villa would be laughing their heads off at that offer, they wouldnt even need time to think about it. Actually just give them another 10m for not holding the transfer up.

Michael Johnson before he got injured was just as good as Milner. Ireland had the season milner has just had the year before. We dont even need him, £24m for a player to sit on the bench? Unless they sign him to play on the wing?

I'd love it if milner came and had a season like Irelands and Ireland has one like milner. Imagine everyone opinion seddenly changing lol.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
The Fixer said:
I think this milner stuff is likey to be a red herring.
I see sky bet have put the odd's back on after suspending them earlier now 5/4

Gerrard is still suspended on skybet

Torres still 3/1

Might be worth a cheeky punt but David Silva at valencia 8/1

Very good bet this.

He's 8/13 to join United and has previously stated he'd love to join them one day.

I'm not tempted.

Ntini77 said:
Very good bet this.

He's 8/13 to join United and has previously stated he'd love to join them one day.

I'm not tempted.

True, but United do not need a left winger, and certainly will not spend £25 million on a player they don't need. They will get Modric I reckon for midfield

Ntini77 said:

I'm not tempted.

True, but United do not need a left winger, and certainly will not spend £25 million on a player they don't need. They will get Modric I reckon for midfield

Decent shout

Ntini77 said:

I'm not tempted.

Milner has played centre mid all season for Villa and can also play left or right. IMO a better player to have then Modric for his versatility. Plus he is English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.