Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
richards30 said:
you reckon we would go for him fixer??

A while back i did but i'd say chelsea bound if anywhere mate. Btw a villa fan on villa talk just posted milner starts??
Im watching the game mate. That Villa fan is talking bollocks

The Fixer said:
richards30 said:
you reckon we would go for him fixer??

A while back i did but i'd say chelsea bound if anywhere mate. Btw a villa fan on villa talk just posted milner starts??
really???? one of the guys on here just said he wasnt even in their squad??!?! can imagine the point in playing him to be honest as i wouldnt imagine his head would be straight at this time?

moonies lovechild said:
On that Villa forum quite a few are saying he is injured with a back injury?!?!?

Hmmmmmmm

From picking up his new paycheck

moonies lovechild said:
On that Villa forum quite a few are saying he is injured with a back injury?!?!?

Hmmmmmmm

That's the official line, and it may well be the truth, but how many times have injuries been conveniently fabricated to cover the reality of the situation

richards30 said:
leewill31 said:
yes we do need him because we don't have a player like him in the squad i for one will be happy when this is done hopefully.
very much agreed mate.
He isn't worth £30m though. But judging by the pre-season performances, we need a grafter, Yaya Toure although strong and composed and great distributor of the ball, he isn't really a worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.